8 people are viewing this hotel
US$87
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
US$87
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$65
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
PricelineUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
travelup.comUS$98
1,578 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Does not meet my needs as someone from a western country - uk for the price of £100 a night. It would be ok if room cost £50 a night. Its better to spend £10 to £20 more for premium hotel.

Good points
1.Concierge was excellent at checking in, talking to us, advice and seemed genuine.
2. English speaking
7. Nice pool
8. Comfortable bed

Bad points
1. Room looked tired and not maintained eg paint work, shower finishing etc
2. Patio door to beach was simple construction and poorly made so didnt close tight hence very very noisy anf can hear road and sea
3. Certain parts of room arent cleaned throughout eg sides have dust
4. Gym very basic

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Amit R
Laghetto Hotéis, Atendimento ao cliente/recepção at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Barra Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Hello, Amit R!

Thank you for rating us.

We are happy to know that much of your experience with us was enjoyable.

Rest assured that we will spare no effort to improve what you have left to be desired.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 22 February 2020

This was our second time at this hotel, and yet again we can’t fault it, we had a great time the hotel was clean and tidy, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
A fantastic location away from the more tourist areas of Rio but within easy access to all attractions. Would highly recommend and we will return.

Date of stay: February 2020
Laghetto Hotéis, Outro at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Barra Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Hello, Jim H!

Thank you for describing your experience with us so sweetly.

We are very happy to know that your stay with us was positive and that you would return to our hotel in the next opportunity.

Everything is prepared with great care so that our guests feel comfortable and welcomed as at home.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Hugs,

Guest Relations!

Reviewed 13 February 2020

I booked the Laghetto mainly for the location (beachfront and quieter than Copa etc) and also because I was able to get a room with a balcony which is not offered by many hotels. The price point was reasonable and generally reviews were good. I'm glad I had the balcony although the noise of the sea and road are a factor and at night I'd have the door closed and ac on. The room was a good size and beds were comfortable, to be very critical I'd say the room was a little tired and could do with updating and the furnishings were basic with minimum storage, a desk with a drawer would have been useful and more drawers for clothes, but overall perfectly comfortable and adequate. A highlight would be the buffet breakfast and I would particularly like to thank a fellow guest from Buenos Aries who kindly translated for me at the omelette bar, I was able to get my 3 fried eggs, sunny side up thanks to her! I never thanked her properly and would love to one day maybe, stvtayler(at)aol.com The staff were generally very helpful and I would stay again.

Room tip: Ocean view rooms have a balcony and I believe carry a premium (not sure if they are larger) but sea and road are noisy
1  Thank stevent766
laghet2h, Guest Relations at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Barra Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Hello, Steven T!

Thank you for describing your experience with us so sweetly.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Best regards,

Guest Relations

Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

My college class had our 35th reunion in this hotel. It’s not a big size hotel so you don’t get lost easily. There is a decent restaurant with good service. A swimming pool but we did not had a chance to use it. It’s is in front of Barra beach so we took a very pleasant stroll . It felt safe.
Rooms are of good size with a safe.
Party room was rooftop with indoor and outdoor spaces, enough to accommodate 100 people comfortably.
Recomende.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank VancouverCarioca
Reviewed 16 July 2019

Excellent service, excellent location! Clean, great staff, Breakfast is awesome with great variety and quality. Beach service was outstanding (chairs, towels, food) I am coming back to this hotel next time in town . Kids had a blast!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laghetto H, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Barra Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Hello gvalen655178!

Thank you for your evaluation, it is very important to us!
We are happy to be part of this whole experience. Our staff is always concerned with offering the best services to our guests.

Hope to see you again!