US$374
US$92
US$123
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$162
US$100
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$332
US$104
US$71
  • Restaurant
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Pousada do Sandi(Paraty)
US$121
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 December 2015

A very beautiful place with great, large and clean rooms, showers are good too incl hot water. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful - they helped us organize trips and even drove us to town several times. Breakfast is great and with quite a bit of variety. Wifi is solid. The location is a bit off, it's about a 25-30mins walk to town and there's really very few taxis, but that's the only minor negative point - overall great value for money.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I had a wonderful experience staying in Pousada Portal das Artes at the end of November. Speaking very little Portuguese, and traveling independently, it was so helpful to have both Rui and Catarina (the owners/operators) assistance navigating the town and surrounding areas. They were both so kind and accommodating (Catarina literally drove me to town and gave me a walking tour, recommending local restaurants and showing me where the taxi stand was). Rui helped me navigate my plan to visit a somewhat "off the beaten track" beach recommended by a friend, and also to arrange my transfer from Paraty on very short notice. The Pousada provided a lovely breakfast in the garden each morning. The rooms were beautiful-very clean with a rustic feel (though the appointments were quite modern). It is conveniently located less than 5 minutes drive from the historic center of town (though car/taxi recommended for getting to and from the Pousada), when at the Pousada, Catarina called taxis that came in relatively short period of time for pickup. I highly recommend Pousada Portal das Artes when staying in the picturesque Paraty area! If I have the good fortune to make it back to Paraty, I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We have a pleasant stay at this friendly place in Paraty. Room, breakfast, WiFi and ambiance are perfect.
The owners are helpfull and gave us nice tips about where to go and eat.
During our trip to Paraty, which was in the evening, he checked us out every once and a while if we were ok since the road is dark and curvy.

Lovely place!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Jora d
Reviewed 20 September 2014

The pousada is located in a residential area, a little bit far from the historic center and the bus station. But the owners gave us a ride twice, which was very much appreciated. Very cosy home, nicely decorated. Great breakfast. Room was small. The owners gave us useful turistic info about the area. Overall, we had a great time and good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've stayed in Pousada Portal das Artes for one week, and it was such a great experience. I loved the decoration and the hostel location. The hostel is very clean and smells very good! The hosts Rui and Catarina were very kind and helpful, giving us tips to improve our stay in Paraty. I will definitely came back to this hostel. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends