“Average food, poor service”
Review of Lonier Restaurante

Lonier Restaurante
Ranked #18 of 81 Restaurants in Ilha Grande
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Dined here tonight, initially the service seemed ok and then our original waiter disappeared, so we were left waving our arms in the air any time we wanted to order. Food was cold, I ordered pasta and had to ask the waiter to heat it up for me. My partner's fish and veggies had decent flavour but also wasn't hot enough. Would have ordered another caipirinha but the wait staff did not seem interested in doing their job (and they weren't busy at all). Definitely better options on the Island.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had dinner here and arrived with 10 minutes of happy hour (2 caipirinhas for the price of 1) left. This made our experience better of course. Service was friendly and food was ok.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I have been at Ilha Grande many many times and enjoy it very much. I love the place, I love the people and the feeling to be here. This time I found it changed. Local people are still genuine and very kind, but what you are paying for has reached a very low quality indeed.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We didn't eat here so can't comment on the food however it's a great place for after dinner drinks, two good musicians , good views and lively atmosphere. Worth dropping in for a couple

Thank Tracey and Mart... B
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Went here on our first night in Ihla Grande, service was lovely but the food just wasn't up to scratch , found better places to eat during our stay (next door was lovely)!