“Terrible Service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2015

First you have to call the waiter several times to be able to order, then came a young man that even didn t look at you when you are ordering. my daughter asked if the juice was fresh and , looking away, he said it was. Then he bought a horrible industrialized juice, that costs us R$ 8,00 and nobody could drink it. There weren t any other options , apart from soda to drink, although they were written in the menu. It took one hour to bring a simple pizza and when it came, it wasn t good. So we paid a lot for a bad service and food.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

We had bruschettas and a risotto and the food was delicious! I am vegan and I asked the chef to cook it without butter and cheese. The chef came to our table and was very kind to accept our request.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Fully satisfied, very welcoming with an authentic home made pizza! I do not need to add any words to thiis review please change this minimum 100 caracters policy for reviews otherwise I do not write any more

Reviewed 5 April 2015

We opted for this restaurant as we could sit outside and enjoy the street scenery. We felt immediately felt quite rushed and overwhelmed. The lead man was trying to do everything with other very pleasant staff watching in bemusement. We watched as our order for wine was muffled with water and other tables. However the Spaghetti Carbonara was superb but unfortunately lost in poor service. Nice meal poor service.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

On our first night in Buzios me and my wife were looking for a quick bite to eat and wandered past this place on the Main Street. It looked very busy so we sat down and had decent service. We ordered a pizza, a steak and a couple of beers. Food was really tasty and cheap compared to the more 'fancy' restaurants in Buzios. Perfect for families and lots of outdoor seating.

1  Thank Patrick M