3,751 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in an all inclusive hotel. Our experience was simply great, obviously the weather helped a lot considering there is not a heated swimming pool. The hotel structure is very nice and the view is so amazing. Rooms are a little bit outdated but clean and good size. Employees are very friendly and cordial. Regarding food, if you want control your weight, do not go there. Lot of food and beverage including alcoholic drinks all the time. We spent 5 days and really enjoyed it not just me but also my family. I really recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alejandro M
VilaGaleHotels, Gerente Operacional at Vila Gale Eco Resort de Angra, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Mr. Alejandro, we have taken the opportunity to formalize our thanks to the comments, we really consider the valuation very valuable.
The work is tireless in offering excellence in services and products, seeking to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our focus is to delight and make every client feel part of our enterprise.
We would like to invite you to know the hotels Vila Galé Brazil and Portugal. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is old, the staff is no helpul. The rooms look like they were built in the 90s and never again renewed. The tour operator next to the hotel is overpriced and makes customer lifes difficult. The hotel is good only because of its location which is amazing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I loved this place. The only thing its a little distant from everywhere. You go there to relax and... stay there.
It´s confortable, great food, i mean, lots of food, big roons, amazing view. Warm water. Perfect to go in Summer.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
VilaGaleHotels, Gerente Operacional at Vila Gale Eco Resort de Angra, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Mrs. Anna, thanks for your time to leave us the valuable comment. We are lucky with the location, really with the scenery of woods and sea is a scene to part. Our goal is to enchant you and in front of this scenario linked to our services and products, it is sure to become much easier. We value service, serve well, excellence in gastronomy, focusing on presentation, variety and flavor, accommodation, infrastructure and leisure activities. We take this opportunity to invite you to visit the Vila Gale hotels in Brazil and Portugal and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I am at that exact moment staying at the Villa Gale , Angra eco resort.
Beautiful place... and it just that!
There is no infrastructure to please the guest ...
You, should think. So, its just eating and sleeping!
Sleeping, yes ... the room is very nice.
But ... the food!
Too bad! Any self service shopping, has more varieties than the hotel, which is considered 5 stars.
I am totally disappointed with the quality of this hotel.
I ve paid to much for the stay.
I will never come back again
I had to leave the hotel one day before.
I cant eat that food!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick P
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I stayed here with my family for New Years Eve, so it was a bit crowded (of course). The food is very good and I liked that they had different options and food styles every night, so that you would not easily get bored of the options. The room was comfortable as was the rest of the hotel. Great experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family