“Good price”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Really good price, but the quality... the food and pizzas on buffet were cold. Good localization. Great variety of desserts.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We visited here as it was recommend in the lonely planet guide and I'm glad we did. We got the local bus in and out of the town. When we walked inside we were greater by a waiter and then had a cool who spoke English. For the buffet and the meats served on skewers it was 36 real. The selection of salad, veggies, friend goodies and dessert (choc pizza) was amazing and it was all so cheap. I would recommend this place to everyone visiting.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Wow this place is good! We have been to a few different churrascaria's during our time in Brazil and this place is so much better. The buffet and BBQ only costs $R35 and you can have as much as you like. They keep being round endless freshly cooked meat so don't spend too much time with the pizzas etc. Is such good value for money. Also a few good puddings on offer such as a chocolate pizza! Staff are also very friendly and helpful!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Upon arrival to the city of Foz do Iguacu in Parana, our cab driver from the airport recommended this particular churasscuria or Brazilian Steakhouse/BBQ. We were pleasantly surprised!

The prices were reasonable, R$38 per person for all you can eat, about $12 USD each. As with many restaurants in Brazil, you grab your plate, utensils, and help yourself. They had a decent salad bar with green lettuce, sliced cucumbers, steamed carrots, beets, tomatoes, and a few other cold salad items. Hot foods, chicken, pasta dishes, two types of bean dishes, sausage, desserts, and much more. Once you were seated, the gentleman with the meats from the fire grills came around and sliced off as much as you could ever want and try.

I honestly don't know which types of meat we ate, but it was really cool. Some pieces were well done, others were medium rare. He also brought a few chicken items including grilled chicken hearts. I tried it, and just couldn't complete the task at hand. Nope! Not for me. Nevertheless, they bring out a lot of meat. If there is something in particular you want, you may need to ask for a particular cut of meat.

When we finished paying, I asked if I could take a few pictures and they were more than happy to let me! The grill master even let me come behind the scenes to take pics.

I really enjoyed dining here. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars, rather than 5 is because it was a very casual dining environment. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Delicious food. When I return to see the waterfalls, I would like to eat here again!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

All you can eat. Delicious natural grilled meat and decent bufet. Desert included for very reasonable price.

Date of visit: December 2016