“Cheap All you can eat”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Even though the price was low, the food quality was excellent. There were at least 12 different dishes to choose from and they were all fresh and nicely done.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

This is a vegetarian restaurant... so if you're vegan or gluten-free you should ask in advance which items contain eggs or other ingredients you might be avoiding in your diet.

The food is served buffet-style... It's abundant and delicious!!! My favorite thing on the menu were these sweet-sour glazed eggplants sprinkled with sesame seeds. OMG!!!! addictive!!! The sushi rolls are very good too!!!!

For 15 reales, this was great value lunch. I went as part of a yoga group and the space can accommodate easily 40-50 people.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I agree with most of the other reviews, the food here is very very tasty and great value. So doubtful was I that what I was eating actually was vegetarian, I actually checked with the owner, much to his amusement! I swear it would fool most meat eaters. I had three plates and it came to about 25R with a drink. Only open for lunch.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a very good lunch for a very good price. For about 20 R$ you can choose from a buffet really delicious stuff. I'm a meat eater and I never thought vegetarian food can be so tasty. Some soy products taste almost like real meat... or even better! They also have a great freshly pressed orange juice. Unfortunately they close after lunchtime (3 pm).

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Excellent vegeterian resturant they open from 11 am to 3pm I was late I went ate 4pm they open the door to say they are closed I asked any other veg restaurant they could not think of any they prepared me nice east asian meal with lots of green I was going to iguacu next day I could not come back before 5 they kindly left my food in my hotel in the same road I offered them tip they said no we do free I met owner on the third day and thanked him for service and nice healthy food and requested him to open in evening