1,847 results
All reviews bird park walking distance national park minutes from the airport falls entrance close to the airport iguazu river dinner buffet tourist desk parque das brazilian falls tour desk swimming pool hotel grounds stayed here for nights nice resort tour company
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I only stayed overnight, but it was a pleasant experience. They had free transportation from the airport and easily arranged by e-mailing the hotel ahead of time.
The room was clean and the buffet breakfast the next morning was nice (included in the room charge). Walking distance to the Bird Sanctuary!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I couldn't fault this resort. The resort is close to the falls, amazing facilities and very helpful staff. Managed to get a room upgrade which was a bonus twin beds to a double which was great for a solo traveller. Value for money, I usually only get 1 nights stay in Australia for the price of 3 nights with the package add on.

The only thing that I wish was better and this is no fault of the resort is the tour company that they use, very little to no English was spoken on the tours, I felt as if I was missing some key points to the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This is a pleasant resort near to the Falls, it is surrounded by gardens and has a nice pool. Many of of the staff are very nice. Silvano the GM is good. Gessica in reception is excellent. Everlin, the bell boy is attentive and professional. Juliano in the restaurant is great. There is a big problem with the Front Office Manager who was terrible. I was ill with a blocked ear and was unable to fly. I had to see a doctor. We enquired about extending two days and were quoted a price and I had it in writing. After we changed flights travel arrangements we were told NO, it's the wrong price! And wanted more money! As we were already stressed by my illness and other issues, my wife started to cry. Meanwhile this Bad Front Office Manager stood in front of us with his arms folded and a fierce expression. Even the other reception staff tried to reason with him. NO. He would not agree to the contract. So that night I had to talk to Silvano the GM. He was very nice and agreed with me and honoured the price. As I say this is a nice resort but this really soured our experience.

Room tip: No rooms have balconies, or terrace. There is an Aviary on the left side, the birds can be noisy!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The hotel is close to the Brazilian Iguazu Falls Park and the Parque das Aves (walking distance), so it is a great deal if you are spending a night or two at this beautiful town. The breakfast is pretty decent. The tours office has a wide range of options to consider.
I would definitely go back to this beautiful place. Cozy and beautiful!!!

Room tip: The hotel is quiet in general so any room would work if you want it to be in a calm atmosphere.
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Iguaçu Falls are magnificent attracting up to 40,000 visitors a day to the city of Foz during the height of the season. This hotel or resort and spa is set in its own acreage with beautiful grounds and its own jungle walk to the bank of the Iguaçu river and is a great place to relax after a visit to the falls. The swimming pool is good, not exceptionally well proportioned but has plenty of seating, umbrella coverage and it’s own bar and limited food source. Rooms are comfortable but maybe a bit spartan, lacking a comfortable chair. Food in the restaurant was reasonable.

Date of stay: January 2018