“Good service and quality food”

Churrascaria Jardins Grill
Ranked #23 of 10,104 Restaurants in Curitiba
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Came here to have my first dinner in Curitiba as soon as I arrived to my Hotel. I have to say that service is really good, they have a wide variety of meats and also other options for people who are not that much in the mood for meat. I had few pices of meat (picanha and calabresa mainly) and a lot of sushi pieces and hot cheese. Price? 107 BRL (around $30 USD) incluiding drinks (3 guaraná zero) and 10% tip - I went solo to this dinner. I think is a little pricy for people who lives here and even for latinamerican tourists like me, but for a US or EU tourists price should be fine for the quantity and quality of the food you can get.

Staff J, Gerente de relações com clientes at Churrascaria Jardins Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Hello Mark
Thank for choose Jardins Grill!
We hope see you soon.
Jardins Grill Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,969)

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Dispart the fact this is a barbecue place , it's very friendly for vegetarians, great variety of salads, pasta, risotos, many options.
There is a lot of meat coming and going, so if you don't like that you might skip this place.
I was able to have a decent business meeting and a very good meal .
Service it's goos, little pricy

Staff J, Gerente de relações com clientes at Churrascaria Jardins Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Hello SR. Mauricio

Thank you very much for your opinion, It is always important for us.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

A lot of side dishes to choose from. The plate is already full before the meat comes to the table.
You can eat as much as you want of the meat that is offered to you by the table.
The taste of the meat is superb.
When you had too much, just turn the red side up and they will stop serving.

Staff J, Gerente de relações com clientes at Churrascaria Jardins Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Hello Martin
Thank you very much for your opinion.
We hope see you soon!!!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Service is the name of the game here. You can get good food in Curitiba but the service this guys consistently provide is superb. The brown skin lady in charge of the desserts is very sweet. I will come back just to see her smile again.

Staff J, Gerente de relações com clientes at Churrascaria Jardins Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Hello my friend.
Thank you very much.
We hope see you soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We went here on a Saturday lunchtime without a reservation, The place was packed, but we still managed to get a table. After being seated we were somewhat abandoned until we finally managed to get someone to take our drinks order. After this the service was good. The buffet had a huge range on offer and the waiters kept coming thick and fast with a variety of meats. On the whole the meat was excellent, but there were one or two instances where the meat was a bit tough. I've been to many Churrascarias in Brasil and while this was good, it is by no means the best.

Staff J, Gerente de relações com clientes at Churrascaria Jardins Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Hello
Thank you very much for your opinion. We will work hard to get better.
Please send your contact at:
jardinsgrill@jardinsgrill.com.br
Them, we will be able to analize whats happening in your meal.