“Absolutely a must visit. The most relaxing night of my life;-)”

The Inn at Twin Linden
Ranked #1 of 1 Churchtown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2010

My girlfriend and I visited the Inn on Saturday August 7th, 2010. From the moment we walked into the Inn we knew we made the right choice. We enjoyed the gardens and the view freom the Palladian Suite is spectacular! We opted in for the Saturday night dinner and were amazed at how succulent every dish was. Norm kept us entertained while Sue prepared the meal of a lifetime. We shared some time with Norm and he enlightened us with his knowledge of the area. Both Sue and Norm made sure that we had everything we wanted and really made us feel at home. We give the Inn At Twin Linden a FIVE star rating all the way and definitely will be referring our friends and relatives. I can guarantee that this serene spot will be a staple for us for every season to come. The gardens made us forget about the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives and made us feel like we had a little taste of heaven here on earth. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay and would definitely advise anyone and everyone to stay for a night or a few.

James Gallagher and Tara Wells

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 July 2010

If you love staying at B&B's you won't be disappointed. If you have never stayed at a B&B before this will be a great first experience. From the moment you first arrive until the moment you leave you will feel like you have known Norm and Sue forever. Norm is charming and engaging and always willing to help you with your plans. The breakfasts are FANTASTIC! You will love every bite! It is very easy to become spoiled by Norm's attentiveness and friendly smile. I came home wishing I was still being served breakfast everyday by Norm. The Inn is charming and cozy and very clean. The beds are extremely comfortable and you will sleep like a dream. The Inn is not located close to any attractions, but driving on the long, winding, scenic country roads add to a relaxing trip. You'll be happy you weren't close by. We will definitely stay here again and again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Wow! My husband and I stayed here for our seventh wedding anniversary and I can't say enough about how wonderful it was. We were in the Garden Gate suite which has a private entrance. There were several "small touches" that were made that really impressed us. Everything we could have asked for was there for us in the room. We also had the pleasure of dining at the inn on Saturday evening. This was quite a treat for us as the food was absolutely delicious. Sue really outdid herself! We will definitely be back sooner than later!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2010

While this Inn is not entirely my "style", I found it very enjoyable! The InnKeepers were SO nice and welcoming, even with us showing up at 11:00PM after a 15 hour day of driving!! Breakfast was INCREDIBLE! There were three courses, and each was equally delicious. Even more impressive is the fact that the Innkeeper does all the cooking herself!! The backyard gardens are really pretty in an English garden sort of way. While my taste is a bit more contemporary, I appreciated the authenticity of this Inn, being that it's located near Lancaster.:o) My mom absolutely loved it. Excellent place to stay if you're ever in the area! If you are a light sleeper, I wouldn't suggest the top-floor rooms, as they face the front of the house on Main Street...quite a bit of traffic zooming by at all hours of the night.:o) It didn't really bother me, but I'm sure it would others! My parents stayed in the Polo room and said that it was very nice & quiet.:o)

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2010

My boyfriend and I just returned home from our first B&B experience at the Inn at Twin Linden......We just wanted to get away for a wknd to relax and this was the place. Our Inn Keepers Norm & Sue were awesome to say the least, we felt like we knew them forever! From the minute we arrived Norm made us feel right at home, and Sue came out after she cooked us a wonderful dinner that evening, they are the perfect combination that makes this Inn a keeper........ Make sure if you are there on Saturday evening to book the dinner at the Inn, it's very relaxing and romantic & Sue is an awesome cook! One of the best Filet Migon's I have ever had and cooked to perfection....Norm's quick wit and warm personality made us feel very comfortable. There are such beautiful gardens and landscaping that surround the Inn besides the breathtaking views you just wan't to sit and relax all day, ....Thanks Norm & Sue for a wonderful experience we both will never forget.....Matt&Anne

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Churchtown
31 km away
10.8 km away
Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast
21.3 km away
Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites

Been to The Inn at Twin Linden? Share your experiences!