“Truly Wonderful First B & B Experience!”

The Inn at Twin Linden
Ranked #1 of 1 Churchtown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 December 2017

My wife and I had such a wonderful time at the Inn at Twin Linden. My mouth is watering just thinking about that three course breakfast! Laurie made our first bed and breakfast experience one to remember! Looking forward to a future visit to the inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan H
twinlinden, Owner at The Inn at Twin Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

I'm glad we were the first, you must come back...I. insist. Many thanks.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

First...if you want to go to an Inn that is stunningly decorated for Christmas, the Inn at Twin Linden is it!!! Laurie (Innkeeper) and friends decorated all 3 days we were there -9 am to 11 pm! When we left, only 1/3 done!! We only stay at inns and I can honestly state this is the most beautifully Christmas decorated inn. Stayed in the Sarah Jenkins Room, one of our favorites. It now has a comfortable king size bed. The 3 course breakfasts were phenomenal. We came as a guest and felt we left as friends. No bigger compliment for an inn. This is an inn everyone needs a chance to stay.

Room Tip: Sarah Jenkins- lovely room and get to see/hear Amish activity. If want quieter, select room in back...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iluvinns
twinlinden, Owner at The Inn at Twin Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much! We are on the final stretch and only days away from the Belsnickle tour. Just in time! I'm so glad you returned! Laurie

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The Inn Keeper Laurie is such a fun and wonderful person. We arrived late, but she was waiting for us three sisters, she was busy but she took time to visit with us and made us feel so welcome. We even went back downstairs, in our pajamas, to check on her before going to sleep for the night, we told her she was working too hard!!! The room was wonderful, loved seeing and hearing the Amish drive by in the morning on their way to church services. Wonderful breakfast! Before leaving we walked into her backyard and was it ever beautiful, you could see Amish farms all around! Wonderful place! Thanks Laurie!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelerchris2017
twinlinden, Owner at The Inn at Twin Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thanks Ladies!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

What a spectacular weekend we had with the owner Laurie at The Inn at Twin Linden! It was so amazing between the beautiful room and landscaped yard, her birthday cake and decorations in the room, and her 5 star + breakfasts!! I can't wait to go again soon. If you want the BEST Inn to stay at and are comfortable enough to drive and not be in the center of Lancaster, it's a no brainer, this is the place to stay!!!
When you're there tell Laurie we'll be seeing her soon!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

50 is the new 30! Remember that!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

If you could take that building and the lovely inn keeper and move from the middle of the highway it would be Perfect. So many lovely touches that made is special. BUT the noise from the main road was unbearable. No earplugs worked, music did not work...nothing worked. The room was a bit hard to manage as well..it is in the top and the roof slopes. Not too bad until you go to get in or out of the bed. There is no other way the bed could be arranged. With those issues I would think the room would go for about $100 and not $160. Then the pain would not hurt so much.

Room Tip: IF you decided to go ask for the room that is at the back of the house. I think there is at least a...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I am so sorry you were disappointed with your stay. As I had called ahead of time, which I always do about the sloped ceilings on the third floor, and had offered to change rooms if there was a problem when you arrived, I am more than happy to invite you back to try another room to change your mind on the noise level, complimentary. I was totally unaware of your upset. I would have kindly switched your room and am sorry you didn't bring it to my attention before morning, when I received your note. Please accept my apology.

Been to The Inn at Twin Linden? Share your experiences!