All reviewsher daughterlancaster countyb bsamish countrydecorated for christmaswonderful hostsa wonderful place to staybreakfast was amazingbaked goodssitting areatwin lindenkendallkeepercountrysidefarm
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The Inn Keeper Laurie is such a fun and wonderful person. We arrived late, but she was waiting for us three sisters, she was busy but she took time to visit with us and made us feel so welcome. We even went back downstairs, in our pajamas, to check on her before going to sleep for the night, we told her she was working too hard!!! The room was wonderful, loved seeing and hearing the Amish drive by in the morning on their way to church services. Wonderful breakfast! Before leaving we walked into her backyard and was it ever beautiful, you could see Amish farms all around! Wonderful place! Thanks Laurie!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelerchris2017
twinlinden, Owner at The Inn at Twin Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thanks Ladies!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

What a spectacular weekend we had with the owner Laurie at The Inn at Twin Linden! It was so amazing between the beautiful room and landscaped yard, her birthday cake and decorations in the room, and her 5 star + breakfasts!! I can't wait to go again soon. If you want the BEST Inn to stay at and are comfortable enough to drive and not be in the center of Lancaster, it's a no brainer, this is the place to stay!!!
When you're there tell Laurie we'll be seeing her soon!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

50 is the new 30! Remember that!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

If you could take that building and the lovely inn keeper and move from the middle of the highway it would be Perfect. So many lovely touches that made is special. BUT the noise from the main road was unbearable. No earplugs worked, music did not work...nothing worked. The room was a bit hard to manage as well..it is in the top and the roof slopes. Not too bad until you go to get in or out of the bed. There is no other way the bed could be arranged. With those issues I would think the room would go for about $100 and not $160. Then the pain would not hurt so much.

Room Tip: IF you decided to go ask for the room that is at the back of the house. I think there is at least a couple.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I am so sorry you were disappointed with your stay. As I had called ahead of time, which I always do about the sloped ceilings on the third floor, and had offered to change rooms if there was a problem when you arrived, I am more than happy to invite you back to try another room to change your mind on the noise level, complimentary. I was totally unaware of your upset. I would have kindly switched your room and am sorry you didn't bring it to my attention before morning, when I received your note. Please accept my apology.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My daughter and I had such a memorable time at Twin Linden. The Garden Gate room over the carriage house was perfect for our stay. Laurie is such a gracious hostess, the three course breakfast unforgettable and the Inn itself so clean, cozy and inviting....We truly did not want to leave!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank judypoole88
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We have been visiting the Twin Linden for years - Laurie and Kendal always make our stay special, from the beautiful rooms to the delicious 3-course breakfast - no detail is ever missed. We look forward to visiting each Fall and it's a great location since we go to Maplegrove Raceway for the Dodge Nationals.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back are quieter - but our favorites are The Linden and the Sarah Jenkins.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple