“So many authentic Mexican joints, this isnt one of them”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and dine in any one of a dozen authentic mexican joints in town. My kids wanted to go her to do the buffet thing, so I gave it a shot. I won't be back as eating here is like eating Taco Bell or Taco John's, OK in a pinch I guess, but not worth the price or the bland experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

The first thing we noticed was how friendly and polite the staff were to us. Always nice to see a smile. My next comment was how much I missed a Taco Salad. The food at Qdoba just tastes good. My wife likes the naked burrito. Comfortable and clean inside and the food was fresh. Can't beat that!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Love the uniqueness of the menu items. I think they are a good deal for the money and you get a lot of yummy food! Always keep going back

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I have always loved qdobas food but I wish they would key into the people eating grain free. All they need to do is put whatever you order in a bowl, no shell needed. They were going to charge more. I would continue to go here but not if they don't adjust to this.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

First off I visit this restaurant once a week for lunch. This last Monday my hubby has a steak queso burrito. He said the meat was horrible! It tasted like jerky and very tough. He maybe ate 4 bites of it.
I think this was a one off situation since we've never had that before.