“99 cent pastries!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #135 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Grand Chute is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Panera is one of my favorite restaurants. My sister & I were Christmas shopping in Appleton and were thrilled to find a Panera there. We went for lunch, it was very busy but service was good. I had the chicken with wild rice soup- wonderful- and the walnut, chicken salad sandwich- also very good. My sister was pleased with her soup and sandwich, too. Love that you can get a pastry for 99 cents with a meal. They all look so good, it's hard to make a decision. Will definitely go back the next time I'm in Appleton.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Daughter stopped by to pick up some chicken soup, chicken salad sandwich with accompanying bread slice/butter and small bag of chips as a treat. Delicious! Having the squash soup later so can't quite comment yet. Fresh food and settling solidly on a stomach on the "fritz"--especially the chicken soup!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My husband and I were traveling on business, and he had an appointment for most of the morning. He dropped me at Panera so that I could sit somewhere inside with wifi service, since it was going to be a while. Sometimes I'll go to the public library when we're in this situation, but this way I was able to enjoy breakfast (a bagel) early and then he joined me later for lunch.

Had the place gotten full, I was prepared to give up my table to people who needed it to sit and eat, but that never became necessary. I was able to eat a leisurely breakfast, surf online for a while, and then hubby and I enjoyed the You-Pick-Twos for lunch.

Because I was there for a while, I can say that the staff did a good job of keeping the dining room clean and that the restrooms were in good shape.

They have several computers at the entrance so that you can order your own meal if there's a line. We like it because you get to dictate exactly how you want each item - what type of bread for a sandwich, what you want left off your salad, etc.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped here one morning to get a ham egg and cheese breakfast sandwich for $4.29. I got to work and opened up the box and was so disappointed to find one VERY thin slice of deli ham on this sandwich along, of course, with the egg and cheese slice. And it was sandwiched between two simple pieces of whole wheat bread. I can get a decent sandwich at Subway for breakfast for $3.99. Super disappointed.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Went to lunch with family. Broccoli cheddar soup was excellent as well as my Asian Salad. Granddaughter had mac and cheese and said that it was better than grandpa's mac n cheese which she loves! Everyone in our party loved their food.