“Delicious, fresh spring rolls ”
Review of Eggrolls Inc

Eggrolls Inc
Ranked #34 of 385 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We got the order of six spring rolls for three of us, some of each flavor. Pros: very fresh (made to order), tasty, friendly staff, clean and attractive environment, my daughter reported that the chicken one had seasoned ground chicken and was very tasty.
Cons: spring rolls take a while to prepare, so we waited about ten minutes for them; (as an aside, egg rolls are made ahead and kept hot under lamps); spring rolls are not especially filling, so depending on appetite you may want to order more than you think you will need or have something else with it; the shrimp variety had a very little amount of shrimp in it—basically the same as the veggie.
These lists suggest that we were dissatisfied with our experience, which is not the case. This was our first visit and we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the restaurant and quality of the food. The egg rolls are baked rather than fried, so they are less greasy. Since we didn’t eat them, that is all I can say about that.
Would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great egg rolls that are healthy, tasty,and reasonably priced! My new favorite grab and go meal! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

After spending lots of Money purchasing college books, grocery shopping etc, my daughter and I were hungry for something great to eat and not heavy on the body or pocketbook, this place fit both, enough choices for the vegetarian to meat eaters, we had a fabulous meal, sauce choices are perfect for all palettes, mild to my favorite, "hot", eat there or take home I don't think you would be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I was hungry after shopping and did not want a heavy meal. Looked for Asian food and found this place on yelp. Awesome awesome awesome authentic Hmong egg rolls. They are baked and have half the calories of a regular egg roll. I was so full I couldn't eat my ginger rice. I got pork and chicken, then ordered shrimp spring rolls to go. Everyone should try this place and buy their rolls in bulk for your next party.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you're looking for fabulous taste, good value, and a clean, family-friendly environment, Eggrolls, Inc is what you're looking for. With baked-only eggrolls as well as springrolls, traditional pho, and other Hmong delights, there's something for every taste and appetite. The sauces are made in-house, and they are spicy so take care, but the taste will truly blow you away! Check them out!

1  Thank dawna704