“EXPENSIVE AND JUST AVERAGE”
Review of Muncheez Pizzeria

Muncheez Pizzeria
Ranked #166 of 390 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We ordered Muncheez Pizza for the first time - delivery

It was a Friday night, but the pizza arrived relatively quickly, and the driver was very friendly.

As for the pizza....well, that's another story. We have special dietary needs, and ordered the Gluten Free crust which only comes in 12". It was almost $17. Way too expensive. And their ad brags theirs is the best gluten free crust......Not Even Close. It was thick, chewy and awful. The toppings were very good.

We won't order it again, but I guess we owed it to ourselves to try it once.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Solid choice. You can taste the freshness of the ingredients, however, they can use better quality and more flavorful ingredients. The classic pizza was okay, but it was lacking. The sausage was tasty, but the cheese and pepperoni was barely average. The onions and green peppers were fresh and the mushrooms were quality. If better cheese and pepperoni was used, this could be an amazing pizza. Who would've thought the cheese on a pizza in Wisconsin is not that good.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We ordered a chicken bacon ranch pizza and with that you got a free order of cheese sticks. The pizza was pretty good - I like the thinner crust. The cheese sticks were a bit odd as they did not have a lot of cheese at all. Overall it was pretty good.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My first Munchies pizza. I've been having delivery lately so I can only rate staff by the delivery person and time it took to get here. All in all I'd have to rate it a 5. Thre ads say lots of Cheese, but I'd disagree. A lot of cheese is when you have a huge problem eating it for the first 2 pieces or so. This pie had mediocre amount and didn't "pull" even with the first piece.
Delivery came within 30 minutes. The delivery person was friendly and put a smile on. He said to hang on to the order ticket because after 7 pies you get a free one. Also a free drink with an online coupon. That I did mention I already had but guess the person taking the order didn't hear that. You get a free small order of cheese sticks with a 14" or 16". Those were good.....
Will I save 7 tickets to get a free one? At 21$ for a pepperoni, mushroom, onion, and black olive, so so pizza? Doubtful. But I won't say terrible. The sauce was OK.!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I love pizza and this place has good pizza. Best yet, every time you buy pizza, you get some of their signature bread included.

1  Thank KeyserSolze70