“Decent breakfast burrito”

Taco John's
Ranked #174 of 390 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 May 2015

They have a really nice breakfast burrito, get with extra hot sauce. The chicken tacos are also good. Will go back next time in town

Reviewed 22 March 2015

I have not lived in an area that has a Taco Johns in over 20 years. Anytime I get to a place that has one I am extremely happy. Is it fancy? No. Is it good? Yes!

I ate here two times while in town on business. I always get the super taco bravo and the large oles with cheese. Delicious!

I will always return to Taco Johns.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Mexican on a budget at TJ's. I enjoy it better then the other fast food Mexican in the valley, Taco Hell. Pick your own hot sauce or salsa, no little packets here.

A good variety of dishes. Friendly service, brought the food out to my table.

Get here a little before Noon, it fills up fast.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I have been to many Mexican restaurants, including fast food Mexican, and this does not rate well when compared to may fast food Mexican restaurants and taquerias elsewhere in the country and in Mexico. Taco was too greasy and not a really good taste

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

If your looking for typical fast food but don't mind getting charged extra for condiments (sour cream, etc).

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!