“Tasty Mexican Food”
Review of Mr. Taco

Mr. Taco
Ranked #171 of 391 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Was surprised to find Mr. Taco. Some of the best Mexican food I've had since moving from Colorado. Reasonable prices, friendly staff and quick service.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

It's been two years since I first reviewed Mr. Taco. I love this place. Walked in and nothing has changed, except for employees. So read my first review so I don't have to type it all over again. This time I had a Chimichangas, and the flavors! My daughter had a burrito and that also looked great. Make sure you use their home made hot sauce, nothing like it. Also, I love the Jarritos Manduran soda. This is a MUST! Best Mexican I have had outside of Mexico.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Small restaurant, so better for take out, but oh, so yummy. Food made to order with lots of options to choose from.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Small but amazing. They make the food to order and it is always fresh. Great options for the size of the place. I would go back again!

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Visiting my daughter and she asks if I want Mexican for lunch and I say "YES". She then asks if she takes me to a place, "do you promise to go in and eat and not run away" and again I answer "yes"!. So off we go and end up at Mr. Taco. Located in sort of a back ally, I questioned where we were going. Sure, not the fanciest place, but it was clean. Looked like it was mainly tack out, but they did have a counter to sit at with the Spanish channel with the hot Latino girls playing on the TV suspended from the ceiling. We ordered burritos, and a guy comes out of the back to cook them. Yes, cook! I have to say, I've never had one like this before, but it was the BEST I have ever had. My daughter tells me everything they have is great. All home freshly made. I loved it and go back whenever I'm visiting her. She eats there at least three times a week. You MUST try it!

1  Thank HUNTRACING

Been to Mr. Taco? Share your experiences!