“"Family Pizza Spot"”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This is the only "pizza place" our family gets together at. It is always a great meeting place for us on a Fri. night. Not so crowded-fish fry night in Wisconsin. Thin crust pizza with excellent tasting homemade sauce (one of a kind recipe of it's own) Pitcher of beer & a pitcher of soda & we're good to go! You just keep eating, eating & eating. Not so filling up to the last piece. Who gets the last piece is the question? Could use some updating, but won't keep us away. Been watching them make pizzas in the window for the 40 years we've lived here. Aprons full of flour!

1  Thank Patricia K

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Went there last February while staying in the valley from the UK, pizza (small) thick crust only was the choice, crust was thick but toppings were definitely thin and I consider $24 over priced and service was slow. Won't go back.

1  Thank JohnKent40
Reviewed 8 March 2017

You have to get a pizza at Franks. They have great pizza. Or if you're not that hungry try a sandwich.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Read the reviews and went to try it. We ordered a veggie thin crust pizza. The crust was good but did not like that the veggies were not seasoned, just were thrown on the pizza. I had a taste of my niece's mushroom pizza and it was ok, at least it was seasoned. This is the first time I have ever had to put salt on a pizza. Plus I guess maybe cauliflower isn't to my liking on pizza.
Atmosphere is good and service good. Maybe if I had had just got an onion and cheese which is what I usually get, I would have liked it. Anyway, probably won't try it again simply because I have found a few pizza places I really like so will just stick with them.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Found this restaurant via Trip Advisor. Wanted a good pizza. When you walk it Franks you feel like you are in for a great Italian Pizza. The smells and atmosphere say volumes. We sat and promptly were waited on. Tried a local beer New Glarus Spotted Cow. Excellent choice. Capital Wisconsin Amber was also very good. Pizza was the Franks special with mushrooms and hamburger. I have never seen a pizza so loaded with toppings. All and all very good. Service was not the best and if you did k ow, cash or checks only NO CREDIT CARDS!