“Absolutely delicious!”

Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Celebrating 15 Years! Our restaurant is Family Owned Since 1999. We have made a major renovations to the restaurant and our menu in 2011. Stop in today try our homemade recipies in our newly remodeled candlelight dining room. Let our friendly faces and lovely service be your guide to one of Indian's Finest Cuisines! ~ Chef/Owner Krishna Chef/Owner Krishna runs Sai Ram along with his wife Kumari and two sons Neehar & Shavan. We use the freshest ingredients and all of our entrees are made from scratch. We have proven our excellent cuisine over and over again with our 12 Golden Fork Awards and Best Of The Valley Award (Post Crescent) Award. We are also Winner of Trip Advisor Top Restaurant 2013 & 2014.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best Indian food I’ve ever had. It’s hard to choose a favorite dish because everything is soooo good. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Food was beyond amazing!!! I love this restaurant to be a 5 star place. I would maybe eat this every once in a while in a week.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This is mine and my boyfriend's go to spot when we go out to eat. It's absolutely delicious. I had never had indian food prior to going to Sai Ram. I was a little hesitant at first because I had no idea what to expect. No one could explain to me what curry was or tasted like so I tried it myself. Hands down my favorite food ever. They did not disappoint and the service is always amazing.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Is it possible to order something that’s not beautifully cooked and seasoned at Sai Ram? Because I’m pretty sure it’s not. Everything I’ve ever eaten here is so tasty and all the flavors and textures work together amazingly. My personal favorite is the Aloo Gobi, but honestly, you can’t go wrong. Service is fine and the prices are reasonable given the quality and quantity of the food you get.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Probably the best Indian food I had in WI. Staff was friendly and got our drinks very quick. However we waited at least 30 minuets to get our main course……if I were the owner of this restaurant I would have offered some complimentary snack food if I expect my customers to wait that long… still this is a place worth coming just for the food alone.