“Perfect flavors”

Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Celebrating 15 Years! Our restaurant is Family Owned Since 1999. We have made a major renovations to the restaurant and our menu in 2011. Stop in today try our homemade recipies in our newly remodeled candlelight dining room. Let our friendly faces and lovely service be your guide to one of Indian's Finest Cuisines! ~ Chef/Owner Krishna Chef/Owner Krishna runs Sai Ram along with his wife Kumari and two sons Neehar & Shavan. We use the freshest ingredients and all of our entrees are made from scratch. We have proven our excellent cuisine over and over again with our 12 Golden Fork Awards and Best Of The Valley Award (Post Crescent) Award. We are also Winner of Trip Advisor Top Restaurant 2013 & 2014.
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Is it possible to order something that’s not beautifully cooked and seasoned at Sai Ram? Because I’m pretty sure it’s not. Everything I’ve ever eaten here is so tasty and all the flavors and textures work together amazingly. My personal favorite is the Aloo Gobi, but honestly, you can’t go wrong. Service is fine and the prices are reasonable given the quality and quantity of the food you get.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Probably the best Indian food I had in WI. Staff was friendly and got our drinks very quick. However we waited at least 30 minuets to get our main course……if I were the owner of this restaurant I would have offered some complimentary snack food if I expect my customers to wait that long… still this is a place worth coming just for the food alone.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Ask for a seat in the back - the front of this strip mall restaurant is rather active. The service was good considering the constant steam of customers. We enjoyed the delicious food as well.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The staff is always so friendly and the food is good every time. I’ve eaten here at least 20 times and each time the food is perfect. I love this restaurant’s consistency. If you don’t like spicy I would order mild. Anything above that can get quite hot. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I was hesitant to try this type of food, but a friend convinced me to give it a try. Excellent! Flavors were unique and delicious. Wait staff was awesome, owner came to visit our table. Overall my first visit was a wonderful experience, we will definitely be back again.