“Excellent accommodations and service”
Review of CopperLeaf Hotel

CopperLeaf Hotel
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've been traveling to Appleton over the last two years and the Copperleaf is always my first choice. Deb, Joe and the rest of the staff are extremely customer focused and do a great job.

The proximity to downtown restaurants, entertainment, and businesses is perfect. The Rye restaurant has a fresh menu and great beverage selections. The rooms are quiet, comfortable, and have just the right touches.

Looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Super easy check in and check out. Room was very comfortable, bed was outstanding. Shower flow was absolutely terrific. Great location, easy walk to restaurants and area bars. Great shuttle service to the airport. Certainly utilize this hotel I’m back in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We reserved this wedding for the bridal party to get ready before the wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and a perfect spot! I reserved one suite for the hair dressers to come to and for all the girls to get ready in. It was great for setting up 4 stations for hair to be done and still had plenty of room for the other girls to sit down, chat, and eat snacks in the morning. At any point in time this room easily held 12 girls and allowed us to get ready together! We also took pictures in the room and the photographer was impressed with how bright the room was and the good lighting it provided! Thrilled with the accommodations!

The hotel staff was also fantastic and worked with our group, as I wanted to provide bottled waters for the wedding party and people staying within our block. We dropped off the water and a nice note and the hotel took care of placing in the parties room. It was a very sweet gesture and I appreciated their willingness to add one more detail to the wedding weekend!

Overall I'd highly recommend this hotel for anyone out of town as well as anyone looking for a great wedding spot!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very nice place to stay but next time I will bring my own pillow. I didn't care for theirs, they were not firm enough for me. Set up for October Feast was little loud also but that is no fault of the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 October 2017

CopperLeaf is my favorite local hotel. When I need an escape from my 4 boys, I always choose CopperLeaf. The rooms with a fireplace and whirlpool are a wonderful retreat. The onsite bar is friendly and the breakfast is better than most. Visit nearby Copper Rock for specialty coffee.

Room Tip: ask for a whirpool suite