US$115
ExtendedStay
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$216
AmericInn by Wyndham Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$154
US$141
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$149
US$133
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Courtyard
US$69
US$60
US$304
Cambria hotel & suites(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$355
CambriaHotels
All reviewsboutique hotelcopper leafaveda productsplatinum suitedowntown appletonrye restaurantthe lower levelparking garage next doormake up mirrorwhirlpool tubelectric fireplacemini barthe performing arts centerstarbucks coffeewithin walking distancefirst floorlawrence university
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Super easy check in and check out. Room was very comfortable, bed was outstanding. Shower flow was absolutely terrific. Great location, easy walk to restaurants and area bars. Great shuttle service to the airport. Certainly utilize this hotel I’m back in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We reserved this wedding for the bridal party to get ready before the wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and a perfect spot! I reserved one suite for the hair dressers to come to and for all the girls to get ready in. It was great for setting up 4 stations for hair to be done and still had plenty of room for the other girls to sit down, chat, and eat snacks in the morning. At any point in time this room easily held 12 girls and allowed us to get ready together! We also took pictures in the room and the photographer was impressed with how bright the room was and the good lighting it provided! Thrilled with the accommodations!

The hotel staff was also fantastic and worked with our group, as I wanted to provide bottled waters for the wedding party and people staying within our block. We dropped off the water and a nice note and the hotel took care of placing in the parties room. It was a very sweet gesture and I appreciated their willingness to add one more detail to the wedding weekend!

Overall I'd highly recommend this hotel for anyone out of town as well as anyone looking for a great wedding spot!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very nice place to stay but next time I will bring my own pillow. I didn't care for theirs, they were not firm enough for me. Set up for October Feast was little loud also but that is no fault of the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 October 2017

CopperLeaf is my favorite local hotel. When I need an escape from my 4 boys, I always choose CopperLeaf. The rooms with a fireplace and whirlpool are a wonderful retreat. The onsite bar is friendly and the breakfast is better than most. Visit nearby Copper Rock for specialty coffee.

Room Tip: ask for a whirpool suite
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The room was clean and well kept the amount of money we paid for the room because of Octoberfest Saturday they could have gave 2 bottles of water for that price. Staff was very friendly and helpful. All areas of hotel were clean

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends