“Take Out Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Was home alone and was hungry for pizza. Stopped at Luigi's and ordered a pizza. It was deliciously hot when I got home and tasty. Staff was friendly and prices were moderate. I will definitely have to go back again, as it is close to my home and sample some pasta and dessert. May also try delivery some day, too.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

I was laid up with knee surgery this past summer, and wanted some nice Friday night dinner. First time I ever tried Luigi's... and they slightly bent the rules for me!! They delivered just a tiny bit past their delivery area for little old me. I will be forever grateful!! Hubby had lasagna, and I had the stuffed shells with alfredo... Oh, my! Heaven on earth! Very generous portions, and it arrived super hot and garlicy! Favorite, delicious smells greeted us before we even began to eat!

1  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

When it comes to Pizza, we Generally go for popular pizza chain Restaurants... If you really wanna try some Authentic Italian Go for this Small Family Owned Place in Kaukauna !!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Luigi's makes delicious pizza, one of the best I've had! The cheesy bread is delicious, too! We love how fast and friendly the service is. I love to support family businesses, too! We've had the pasta dishes too, and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I love pizza and where ever i travel i try out a local pizza place. This place was in Menasha and I heard good things about it. The crust was a little thicker and maybe a little under done, but there was plenty of cheese and toppings. The sauce was REALLY good, which in my opinion is the base of a good pizza. I will be back!