“Loving all of the leftovers :)”
Review of Dong Po

Dong Po
Ranked #109 of 390 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Have not not been to this restaurant/location for many many years ..not sure if it's always been under the same name.

Both of us had hot sour soup, crab Rangoon's, sushi, General Taos chicken & Pad Thai.. All of our choices had great flavor and enjoyed our meal very much.

Thinking it was a Monday evening when we went out for dinner ... The restaurant was pretty quiet..but seemed to have many many takeouts/delivery orders.

I had a mai tai (very refreshing), hubby had a whiskey-sweet.

I would definitely return and I always enjoy leftovers !!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Had lunch with my Niece. Service a bit slow but waitress friendly and helpful. Portions are huge. The Mango Veggie Thai selection was very good. They don't offer brown/fried rice as an option - only as a side dish which seems a bit out of touch in this day/age. However, I did order it and had enough leftovers of everything for 3 more meals. They also were very accommodating, as we sat and chatted for a long time (it wasn't busy) at that time.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

we got 8 entrees sunday night from this place, with spring rolls and crab rangoons. Super popular meal with our large group. quite typical chinese-american food, but it was quick, hot, tasty and nice variety. price was reasonable.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

My kids love the sushi and my grandkids loved the Japanese sodas. We had several dishes including a Thai curry, Triple Delight, Orange Chicken (my granddaughter said was the best ever) and spicy beef. Everyone was satisfied. Adults loved the hot and sour soup and granddaughter loved the wonton soup.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The delivery time was fast, they were polite, fair prices. They did accidentally give me egg rolls instead of spring rolls.