All reviews rodrigo kitesurf noise jeri pousada breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Of God i was blessed .l
Long time ago now jeri was found,

on a dune buggy from the other side across the lagoons and an amaZing trip ,was tossed of the river boat in Belem started in the sweaty shot hole of manus.
Well Geri was a pile of sand with a kite surf beach and Pousada jeri my home for about a month . Party's every night and 51 was the only drink for me . With that awful cashew fruit or however they spell it . The Posada was a hub to chill hang out talk about the waves. My romance let God lead me the way to parracary further down the coast we hired some mad buggy drivers then kites down over a week or so .found another love of my life in the name of a bar in the square called Rachel's bar . Looked like most people must of had some kind of love affair with her . Local Bolinias with beer . Oh God kept me there in that town for a brief affair of about 6 months or more .

Get your are to Pousada jeri ....
Maybe the town is spoilt now. Sometimes it's better to have loved as to not be loved will always make you question yourself.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank david t
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I felt like I was at home! Gentle staff that became friends! Nice place perfect clean and we'll located close to downtown but far from noise. I am glad I will be back soon to my kitesurf classes and to my La Vie Jeri home. The breakfast is wonderful with the superb Spanish Raspeberry Jam La Vieja Fabrica! Perfect stay highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a delight and a true find. We can’t recommend it highly enough. The owners, Rodrigo and Caterina, are friendly, courteous, hospitable hosts who are incredibly helpful and just really very nice people. Very good too at making recommendations for places to eat locally. The rooms are well appointed and very clean. Minibar, air conditioning, breakfast and TV all included. Lovely pool area and another charming touch is the coffee and home made cakes and biscuits that come out every afternoon around 6pm. Do yourself a favour - stay here!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
karina m, Owner at Pousada La Vie Jeri, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Have you made the biscuits at home?
Hope see you soon in London for a drink.
Cheers.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We really enjoyed our stay. The pousada is clean, organized and peacful and the wonderful staff showed to be very helpful and warm. An extra bonus was that they speak many different languages, which made it easier for us to get information about Jericoacoara. An extra charm was the coffe with different delicious cakes that the pousada serves as a courtesy in the afternoon. We will definitly com back again and wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank elin5555
karina m, Owner at Pousada La Vie Jeri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you Elin.
We hope see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Really liked this place. Lovely people. Nice and clean pousada, good location. Excellent value for money. Stayed for 3 days and had to move because the weekend was already booked full. Soon found out I was not going to find better value for money

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 2Bacan
karina m, Owner at Pousada La Vie Jeri, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

We really aprecciate your comments. Thank you so much.