All reviews low key laid back lunch or dinner ocean view main beach sand sunset jeri receptionist nightlife dune
Reviewed 11 May 2018

In many years of making my own reservations all over the world, I had the worst experience with this hotel. I made a reservation directly to the hotel but I took the phone number from a famous travel book. I received my confirmation by email (looks like hotel email) and was asked to deposit the whole value. When we arrived at the hotel after a 3.5 hours flight and an hour transfer from the airport in a 4x4 through the sand roads and very hungry the receptionist immediately said there was no reservation under my name and that the phone number I called is no longer used by the hotel. The worst thing is that they knew about the FRAUD because she told us it was not the first time that happened. She was really rude and did not care about our frustration, lost of money and not having where to stay in such a distant place. Many times she said there was nothing she could do.

Room Tip: be careful. There is a FRAUD scheme related to this hotel Cuidado tem um esquema de fraude relacionado a este hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ivita-SP
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I didn't stay here (wish I had) but went everyday for for a sundowner and food. Absolutely fantastic place. Food is great and the service is second to none. There is a DJ some nights and the hotel offers free snacks on those nights. There was one day when I wasn't well - feeling dehydrated perhaps as was very dizzy and nauseous - and they staff all looked after me. They supported me to a pitied lounger that was in the shade and in the wind, mopped my brow - literally - massaged me with ice, went to get coconut water for me and offered to drive me the local hospital
And stayed with me until I felt better. They were absolutely magic. I've never experienced so much care and attention. Can't recommend this place enough - if you don't stay here (but you should!) make sure you go lunch or dinner. Without fail.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We highly recommend a stay here. The suite had a very private outdoor space, breakfasts were wonderful, complimentary sunset-watching cocktails and appetizers, excellent access to the beach, and very attentive staff. The gardens are also a delight. I hope to keep the peace of this place in my mind for a long time!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic time...really good memories. Service fantastic and food incredible. Would highly recommend if you want to relax and enjoy the sun. Beautiful villas and amazing swimming area. Owner is very guy and staff very atentive!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to some of the other well reviewed hotels in the vicinity - Chili Beach is the best of the lot with its laid back ambience, nice rooms and good food. Very well run by its Swiss manager, part of its appeal is down to the fact they only have 6 apartments. The only drawback is that the hotel is around 15 minutes from the sunset sand dune that Jeri gravitates around. Having said that, the flipside is that it is very quiet indeed here - none of the noisey nightlife that you find 100-200m down towards the main strip. Breakfast was good, lunch and dinner equally so. Service was attentive without being intrusive. This is the only Jeri hotel that I would come back to.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo