All reviews the main street watch the sunset pool area place to stay dune jeri
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Casa na Praia couldn't be better located in Jericoacoara. It is right on the beach and perfectly situated to watch the sunset for the evenings you don't want to make the pilgrimage up the dune. It is very quaint and your every need is cared for by the staff. Perfect for a romantic getaway or a nice long relaxing visit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarenG5332
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Amazing place! The rooms, the pool area, the breakfast, restaurante, location on the beach and the staff! All was amazing! We are super happy we picked this place for our stay in Jeri. We would def come back! So pick this place and you will for sure be happy!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Camilla N
Reviewed 6 March 2017

very friendly staff and very cozy atmosphere... we stayed there 3 nights before moving to another hotel... to be honest we wished we had stayed there... rooms are confortable and food was delicious... definitely recommended.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank carljulien
casanapraia, staff at Casa na Praia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Carl,

Thank you for your comments.

It was a delight to have you at Casa na Praia & Casa de Areia Jeri.

We are very happy to know you had a great time here.

We are always at your disposal for all that you need.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Great stay in beautiful Jeri. Staff at Casa Na Praia is super friendly and super helpful when it came to organizing transfers. They were also very generous to accommodate our complicated schedule. Will definitely go back and stay again. Thank you!

Room Tip: Take one with a hammock!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank PortAbaft
casanapraia, Equipe Casa na Praia & Casa de Areia at Casa na Praia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Mr. Hadrian,

It was a delight to have the opportunity to welcome you one more time at Casa na Praia & Casa de Areia Jeri.

Our staff work with truly joy and passion to please all our guests needs, and to know you had a great time here makes us very happy.

We are always at your disposal for more kitesurfing days in paradise.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2016

What to say about an almost perfect three days at Casa na Praia in Jericocoara? I could say it was a small, pretty boutique-type hotel. I could say it was impeccably kept-up and very clean. I could say they took care of me and paid attention to small details. All of these things are true, but the most important thing I can say about my experience here is that it was a feast for the senses. Here is a perfect example, I had a room that was facing the beach and when I was brought to it for the first time, I gasped. It had a small deck with a table and a hammock facing the ocean. The deck was surrounded by bougainvillea and was open above so that at night you could experience the stars in the hammock - A feast for the eyes. My bed was heaven to me - firm yet comforting - A feast for the touch. I revel in a place where the weather is borderline uncomfortable in it's heat and humidity and then going into my room that was air-conditioned, not in the barely on kind of way that many Brazilian rooms are, but in a good old-fashioned New York blast the cold air meat locker room. As an American, to be confronted with the amazing, assaulting conditions of the Brazilian seashore and then go to a room that was simple, quiet and cold when you wanted it to be, was the ultimate comfort - A feast for the body. Breakfast was outstanding too. I'm constantly amazed at how delicious the fresh tropical fruit is in Brazil. Mangoes, Papayas and Guavas. We had wonderful fresh fruits in addition to a delicious spread of various breakfast foods. They also have a selection of 5 things to be made fresh to order which were also exceptional -A feast for the taste buds. In all of Brazil, I rarely had the experience of proper American-style coffee in the morning and this was one of the most comforting things about the breakfast. If you prefer the European espresso and cappuccino, they have that too. I have come to realize when traveling, it isn't really about what is better or best in terms of these things (i.e. American coffee versus Espresso) but rather what you know/prefer is what is comforting/best. Having and enjoying a strong cup of coffee, instead of a shot of coffee, made my mornings. A feast for the soul I'd say. It also seemed there was more staff than people in the hotel which translated into impeccable service. They took such pride in what they do and were very friendly. Priscilla helped me every step of the way in arranging taxis and excursions. One last thing, when we arrived, we began talking and after looking out at the beautiful ocean and the beautiful grounds, we said all we needed was some guacamole and chips and wine. This being Brazil, we knew we weren't getting any guacamole and chips. Low and behold when we arrived for a dinner on the beach at the hotel, our appetizer was guacamole and chips. Not the American kind, but good enough! Obrigado Casa na Praia. I will most certainly be back.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank DKNYC101
casanapraia, Casa na Praia & Casa de Areia Staff at Casa na Praia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Dan,

First, we would like to tell that it was an absolutely delight to have you, Spencer and Annete with us. We just wish you all had stayed over longer.

Then we would like to thank you for this lovely review. All our staff is very happy to know we could give you an amazing stay in Jericoacoara. We really work with passion and joy to please and spoil our guests and we are always pleased when we know they had an unforgettable experience.

Please, come back to Jeri real soon. We’d love to have you back for more sunsets, guacamole, chips and wine. Also, invite all your Broadway friends because you guys have truly a inner light!

Warm regards,