An beach chic oasis with beautiful grounds, spacious pool area, perfect for unwinding. We were met with a warm reception, welcome drink and guided to our room (a solarium suite with a lovely garden with sun loungers). The room was simple yet in tone with the location. If I had to find fault (and digging deep here) perhaps the bathroom could be updated - but this is only a very small point to be honest and in a way the decoration added to the charm.
The team here are fantastic - friendly, extremely helpful - basically going the extra mile to ensure you have a wonderful stay (thank you Fernando for organising a 'crazy flappy man' weathervane we spotted on the beach bar roof to be delivered to our next stop!)
Excellent maid service, fabulous breakfasts, some of the restaurant dishes were not to our taste but that's a very personal thing and on the whole we really enjoyed the food. Extremely attentive pool service...The Quadrado is a 5 minute taxi ride away so the location is great. A very well managed pousada that we will definitely visit again. So a big thank you to the Estrela D'Agua team for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Trancoso, by the sand of Nativos' Beach, Estrela D'Agua is the perfect getaway for those seeking comfort and sophistication. As a result of the impeccable quality of its services, the inn is part of the reputable Associacao Roteiros de Charme, which maintains strict environmental policies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Estrela D'Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estrela d`Agua Hotel Trancoso
- Estrela D'Agua Trancoso, Brazil - Bahia