All reviews minute walk perfect hosts stayed for nights room was spacious off season tapioca andre property pousada brazil tranquil paradise vibe
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Our travel agency recommended this hotel and it was a perfect choice. The hotel is an oasis in charming Trancoso with a very personal touch. The rooms as well as the restaurant and salon are beatifully decorated with personally selected furniture. The food is very good and you should try Etnia's own sparkling wine which is superb. The best feature, however, is the staff who are incredibly friendly going out of their way to make your stay unforgettable. We strongly recommend this small jewell in Trancoso.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JesperKirstein
Reviewed 27 September 2015

The warm welcome of Andrea and the team made us feel at home straight away. The chalet was very spacious, beautifully and tastefully decorated. The service was discreet and very efficient, attentive to all our needs.
We had great food by the pool in the evenings, breakfasts were excellent and varied everyday. Each day we eagerly anticipated our early evening cocktails by the pool. We needed nothing more to relax and indulge, it was a perfect stay. We could not have found a better place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

I have to say that I was really surprised with that hotel. Amazing location, and like living in a forest, but with facilities of a big city.
The location is breathtaking, birds, flower, green and very kind staffs! :)
Found a bit hard to see more of the hotel in the website, was happy with the few I could check online, but it was much better from what I expected.

Definitely I will be back! :)

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Denie S
Reviewed 3 March 2015

We recently returned from staying in this delightful if a little quirky Etnia. We were travelling with our three adult children, we all loved Etnia. We arrived after a day of travelling from Rio and wow what a welcome sight the tropical path leading to the swimming pool/restaurant area. We had our own 2 bedroom fabulous house/villa in the beautifully manicured grounds ... all of the rooms tastefully and uniquely decorated and immaculate. Breakfast delicious and always the fabulous Laura there in the morning to help and guide with ideas and destinations that could be enjoyed nearby. The staff were charming and super helpful including the staff at the Etna beach club. Around the corner from the Quadrado great shops, restaurants and a 10 minute walk to the beach.
I would definitely recommend this unique delightful Pousada.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ally F
Reviewed 18 February 2015

It was a year ago this Valentines day that my wife, daughter and I had the good fortune to travel to Brasil to attend a wedding in Trancoso. By chance we booked our stay here at this small resort/hotel, not knowing what to expect. What a great experience!! It was the most wonderful 8 days we have ever had. The staff in every respect was the most accomadating we have ever encountered. From the welcoming to departure they made us feel as though their only job was to cater to our needs and insure that we were comfortable in every way.Going out of their way to make coffee for me as I was always the first to rise in the morning to making arrangements for golf, paddle boarding etc we couldn't have asked for more.
Sadly I read in one of the recent reviews that it may be closing after Carnival this year. If so, I hope the new ownerif their is one does all he can to keep those of the staff who took care of us last year intact. Thank you for a truly memorable experience!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family