2,148 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel does not offer In room comfort at all.
If you can check into a room with a clean toilet count yourself lucky.Im not having much luck..
The sheets do not fit the bed.Move a little and the sheets are all over the bed.
The furniture,if you want to call it that,has seen better days.
On this trip,the room entry light is blown out and there is something Red on the bottom of the toilet seat.
Guest should be allowed to service/clean their own rooms.
Even though my company pays for my room here,I'm thinking of paying for a room at the Novotel Airport Hotel
I must give credit to the staff.Most cases they cannot help you..but they work with any small tools they have.
The Management /Owners.....Really may want to come over one weekend and Clean this property.
I do not have to pay to stay here..YOU will.....Stay away!!!!
The Deville is not far away and is a very nice property.Also the Novotel/Ibis Airport.If you need to stay on the beach in Stella Maris,Check out the Posadas near by(Bed and Breakfast) on Trip Advisor..You'll save loads of money and have a clean room....Oh P.S.the Internet does not function well in the rooms(not at all for me/this trip)..the Star of the Hotel...The Lady that prepares the Omelets is Fabulous and very Gracious...My Dirty Toilet..Pubic hairs and the likes......below.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Carlos D
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel as it was close to the airport. Overall cost x benefit is not worth it and there might be other hotels close to the airport or in the area that have a better value. The room was okay, clean but tired looking. Same for the pool and other areas of the hotel. Food options were not good and overpriced. Service overall was terrible. Checkin was fine, but the dinner service, pool service left a lot to be desired. We were lucky to be able to get one soda in the pool all afternoon. Careful with the taxis by the hotel. They charge a standard 50 reais rate to the airport, to what should be around 20 reais. Avoid the taxi there at all costs!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

What an amazing hotel. Located just about 10 minutes from the airport, this was a hidden jewel. I had to come with our family for a wedding that was going to be there, and it was phenomenal. We were so glad that we stayed at the hotel, where everything was available and made so much easier our time.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julia M
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Unfortunately I am not able to rate this hotel at zero. To be really honest, this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at (and I have some experience). 15 minutes after having joined our room we were moved to another room because of the following reasons:
- air conditioning could not be stopped and our room was flooded;
- hairs on the seat of the toilets;
- toilet flush was not working.

On top of that, everything is old and rusty but most of all it is not clean and that is a huge problem. Our friends next door changed their room at the same time because their bed was dirty (hairs, dirt, etc.) and the air conditioning did not work either.

For your own good, avoid at all costs!

Room tip: Book another hotel
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank loishain
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I was very disappointed with the room. Everything seems old and dilapidated. Bathroom had only shower and not a bath. Room had no coffee and kettle in the room. We had w-ifi in the room but internet connection was up and down. I felt that price was far too high for what one gets. Breakfast is buffet style.I enjoyed different baked sweet breads and fruit. My room had a beautiful view of the ocean and pools. Waking up every morning to the ocean's view and sound was lovely. I had nice walks on the beach which is just across the little road. Pools are very nice though I found music during the day too loud for my ears. Make sure you pay your bill awhile before checking out. Waiting at the reception can be up to half an hour. Also make sure you change your money before you get to the hotel as it happened twice that hotel had no money to exchange my dollars. They often seem to have too little staff to deal with guests' demands. But some of the receptionists are exceptional and go out of their way to help. City center is very far from the hotel, about 30 km. If you go to the city ask reception to organize you CSS Tour Shuttle service taxi. They are only 35 Brazilian reals compared to a normal taxi that would cost you at least 100 Brazilian reals.

Room tip: Ask for room with ocean and pool view but be prepared to handle noise during the day
Date of stay: September 2015