we were there for 2 months and we loved our stay. friendly staff and the new remodel is well done. when we were not at the beach the terrace served us well. you could take in the sun and get in some reading and watch the sunsets from there, they were very beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Novo is located on the new pedestrian boardwalk inaugurated on Aug 22, 2014, and in front of the beach at "Porto da Barra", Salvador. A Colonial style hotel - 20 Rooms, Suites and Apartments available with private bathroom, refrigerator, safe, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, cable TV, telephone, spring-bed mattress, central hot water and all cotton linens. The hotel has a restaurant on the ground floor with outdoor and indoor seating on the boardwalk with a view of the All Saints Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Village Novo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Novo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Village Novo Hotel Salvador