I had booked to stay at Village Novo during my honeymoon. Unfortunately, we didnt get to stay here due to renovations not being finished in time. Brian was fantastic and gave us the option of staying (even though they were under renovations) or refunding my money and finding alternate accomodation.
We had no problems at all in getting our money back and loved the alternate accomodation suggested by Brian.
We look forward to returning to Village Novo in the near future when the renovations are finished (fantastic location - right in front of Barra Beach!) and were delighted to have met management with a great sense of Integrity and morals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Novo is located on the new pedestrian boardwalk inaugurated on Aug 22, 2014, and in front of the beach at "Porto da Barra", Salvador. A Colonial style hotel - 20 Rooms, Suites and Apartments available with private bathroom, refrigerator, safe, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, cable TV, telephone, spring-bed mattress, central hot water and all cotton linens. The hotel has a restaurant on the ground floor with outdoor and indoor seating on the boardwalk with a view of the All Saints Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Village Novo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Novo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Village Novo Hotel Salvador