The hotel is located on a city beach (Barra), not very nice ´cause it was crowded and a little dirty. The room we stayed in (#21) was good, big, clean, nice air conditioning (split system), lovely decored. Breakfast (one of Brazil´s high points) were good, the eating room not very private, though, ´cause it is also a internet cafe, so there´s always people circulating while you eat. In Avenida 7 de setembro you can take all kinds of urban transportation. The low point is the caotic administration, I had a little fight with the manager about double charges for maps and safety box, not very pleasant way to start the trip again. I did not ask for my recepit when I first paid, an idiotic error, but the way I was asked about it was very rude. So if you are staying there, ASK FOR RECEIPTS every time you pay for anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Novo is located on the new pedestrian boardwalk inaugurated on Aug 22, 2014, and in front of the beach at "Porto da Barra", Salvador. A Colonial style hotel - 20 Rooms, Suites and Apartments available with private bathroom, refrigerator, safe, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, cable TV, telephone, spring-bed mattress, central hot water and all cotton linens. The hotel has a restaurant on the ground floor with outdoor and indoor seating on the boardwalk with a view of the All Saints Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Village Novo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Novo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Village Novo Hotel Salvador