All reviewspool areabusiness tripshopping mallrooms are cleanwifibrazil
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Good service, good persons, the best profissional Pedro and Angela in the Reception.
I visited Salvador in different s days and I usually to stay in Mercure Salvador Pituba, because the Excelent time and this is one important difference in service for me.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Tania C, General Manager at Mercure Salvador Pituba, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Sheila F,

Tania C.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Mercure Salvador Pituba provided me with the worst sleep quality in any stay at an Accor hotel. They gave me room 913. I turned off the air conditioning in the room before going to bed, but during the night I could hear a machine all night. In the morning, I decided to investigate, and found that there is a door in the outer wall right beside the window, concealed by the curtains. Turns out that the air conditioning for the floor is located outside, and access is through the room! Of course the door was locked. I have attached two pictures, one showing the concealed door and the other showing the external column where the machines are located.

Breakfast was below average, and the butter was in a very bad state, separating into two layers, one of them in a dark yellow.

And to wrap it up, check-out took a while, the guy behind the counter was pretending to be still busy with the previous guest. I had to wait until somebody checked the room to confirm I did not take stuff from the minibar.

My advice: avoid any room ending in 13 - not out of superstition, but because of an incredible lack of respect for a client who pays to have a good place to sleep. These rooms should be used only for access to the machines, never as a guest room.

Room Tip: NEVER, under any circumstances, accept room number 913. Some other rooms in the same column may have the same problem.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Tania C, General Manager at Mercure Salvador Pituba, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear R_The Reader,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Salvador Pituba. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Tania C.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This is a good hotel to stay for business, is not so very well located but you can use taxi and another ways, it's quite far from the restaurants, bars and beach. The breakfast is quite expensive comparing with the value. The staff is friendly. Recommended for business.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Cícera S, Gerente de recepção at Mercure Salvador Pituba, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Tatiane Ornelas
Front Desk Manager
Mercure Salvador Pituba

Reviewed 17 May 2016

This is hotel that presents rooms with very good size, very clean, comfy beds and located in a place that is a long walking distance to beach but still doable, some nice malls few minutes on a cab and many restaurants around it.
The hotel is business like, far away from the historical sites, for people either on business or on tourism looking for a calm place that would need a cab to go to the old downtown, without bad traffic it is only 15 minutes away on a cab.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevators are quiter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Tatiane Ornelas
Front Desk Manager
Mercure Salvador Pituba

Reviewed 18 April 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Cícera S, Gerente de recepção at Mercure Salvador Pituba, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016