“Dont judge by external appearance”

Restaurante Pirata do Porto
Ranked #29 of 1,179 Restaurants in Porto Seguro
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: City Center
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 30 June 2017

When I walked by the restaurant I was not really sure if I would eat there. The place is small and looks more like a bar rather then a restaurant. However, they were serving a table outside and the food looked delicious. Also the staff is extremely friendly! The food was outstanding and delicious! You should negotiate the price with the waiter, ask for a discount.

Very nice lobster and grilled fish.
Would come back again!

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Wow that's called food from moms kitchen very tasty lovely decoration and truly from moms hand we were just licking our fingers yum yum yum

1  Thank jaazmandulive123
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

The best sea food i ever had during our trip to brazil. We had our cocktail its a local drinks i believe, and its called caphirinia if im not mistaken whichis realy nice. Must try and i recommend it. The ambience and the service of the staff is second to none. I would defenitely visit it again and recommend to my friend.

1  Thank Limejulz
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Very well located at in Porto Seguro, closed by the 'Praça do Relogio', the promenade, the street market... I always go there at each of my visit to Porto Seguro (January 2015 and January 2016), the service is great, and the dishes/drinks are copious, delicious and reasonably priced, the staff welcomes me with warmth and care as a 'family member'. I am a seafood lover.

1  Thank Orchid S
Amigosdopirata, Owner at Restaurante Pirata do Porto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Dear Orchid S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review of your experience with us in Porto Seguro. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated and will definitely be shared with the Pirata do Porto family.

It makes us very happy to know that you have been visiting us often and we truly hope to see you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Pirata do Porto

Reviewed 27 January 2015

Good Bahian food served in a modest, family atmosphere. I had something called Bobó, which was a bit like a muqueca and just as filling and delicious. Portions for one were appreciated as I was dining solo. Huge caipirinhas. Very friendly people and sitting outside was good for people watching. The location shown on the TA map is incorrect. It's actually one block further South on a side street.

2  Thank Londinense