See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We had to ask to change the room because the wardrobe door was broken and not moving. The balcony's door locker was not working and the bathroom was flood after a 1st shower. The room we moved to still had the 2nd problem mentioned. The communication with reception was hard, we ended up going downstairs many times to be able to speak to them as they didn't answer the phone.The cleaning needs to improve, we had a spider web in our room and could see the bed head dusty.The hotel definitely needs maintenance.

The room is spacious and have a nice bed.The hotel restaurant is delicious (called Sax), we recommend the Alfredo pasta with grilles chicken and the camarao com requeijao. The location is good and being attached to a shopping mall can be quite handy.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HTLMillennium, Gerente at Manaus Hoteis - Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking a few minutes to evaluate us, your feedback is extremely important to always improve our services.

The information passed by you will be duly verified, so that this type of situation will not happen again like any of our guests. We wish to welcome you again, to take off any bad impression .

Hotel Manager Millennium

Reviewed 29 March 2017

In the begining, I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. My room was spacious and equipped with modern furniture and shower. Breakfast was nice also. The only thing that I did not like about the room was that the windows were not sound-proof and I could hear all the noise coming from the nearby highway.
However, while checking out I was asked to pay for a minibar's item that I did not consume. Also, I submitted a written complaint to the reception indicating that I was charged twice for my stay (by the hotel and by the online travel agent) providing my email for further communication. Unfortunately, the hotel did not communicate with me regarding this issue even after the lapse of several days. So, I sent a reminder email and again it was ignored. I communicated later with the online travel agent which confirmed that my booking was pre-paid and the hotel was not supposed to charge me again. Therefore, I headed to the hotel and spoke with the receptionist. The receptionist was helpful and, after consulting his manager, he passed me a fresh copy of my payment receipt and apologised for the delay (which I highly appreciate indeed). Later, the online travel agent informed me that the hotel confirmed that they did charge me by mistake and the online agent started the refund process. My concern is not about the mistake as it may happen. However, I was very upset because my complaint was ignored by the hotel although it appeared at the end that it was their mistake.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
HTLMillennium, Gerente at Manaus Hoteis - Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Guess

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

Your information will be properly verified. Situations like this will not happen again, we cherish the satisfaction and quality in the services we provide. Already, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and this isolated fact does not prevent your returning to the hotel to take out this bad impression.

Hotel Manager Millennium

Reviewed 13 February 2017

A few days ago I returned to Manaus. I stayed at the Millennium Hotel. Location good but I was displeased not to find the receptionist who on my last stay received me excellent. I even questioned that RUI was the best receptionist, and had a professional solved, with it was everything immediately. Disappointed with service. Poorly served by all. I will not be returning to the hotel, they need to improve.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The patio door didnt close properly and so the traffic kept us awake most of the night.
staff need to learn to smile and look happy to see clients.lift was slow and confusing, we were on the 9th floor but the lift would show either the 6th or 7th floor and it would be the 9th ??? and pool was tiny with not enough seats.
Right beside the shopping centre, and good spot for the airport.

Room tip: make sure the balcony door locks otherwise the noise of the busy road will keep you awake.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HTLMillennium, Gerente at Manaus Hoteis - Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Dear customer.

We appreciate your assessment of our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to improve our processes. your comments will be check with the whole team and the necessary negotiations will be taken.

We hope that these events are not impediments to a brief return to our hotel. I take this opportunity to invite you to enjoy the beautiful view of our coverage.

Millennium Hotel Manager

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We checked in twice, for one night coming from Cuíaba, late at night, early in the morning. We still had to fill in a form, although booked by travel agent. Corridor was 30 degrees, room also, took 30 minutes before airco cooled it. Wanted to use laundry services, as we were to return to the hotel 3 days later for 2 nights and collect it then, not possible, system could not handle this. Room dated, shower full of mold, tap almost came out of the wall, bathroom was a broom closet so small. New check in after our Amazone cruise, the reception could not find our form we filled in 4 days ago in the middle of the night! We could not use laundry services, because it was weekend! Corridors dark and no airco! Again shower tap came out of the wall, mold all over the shower area. Beds too narrow and soft, hairdryer did not work, had to be replaced.curtains dirty, electricity switch box not covered. Sockets in impossible places, had to switch on our lamp on all fours. Sunday morning at 08.00 we were woken up by the maid to clean the room! She had to go home early, because of local elections to enable her to vote, an obligation in Brazil. The reception should have warned us, which they did not! The entrance door to our room did not work properly. Bathroom door also did not close properly. Summarizing, terrible.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guess.

First thank you for your assessment of our hotel.

Thank you for your feed back is very important to improve our processes. I inform you that all comments will be properly investigated with the team and the necessary negotiations will be taken.

We hope that these facts are not impediments to a brief return to our hotel. I take this opportunity to invite you to enjoy the beautiful view of our coverage and our services.

Cythia Pires