“Ceviche ceviche ceviche”

Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jatiuca
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

You will be able to eat some decent ceviche at this elegant and always full Maceió restaurant. Get a pisco sour to drink and you will almost think you’re in Lima. Your wallet will hurt, but when you’re dealing with raw fish cooked in lemon juice you better not be penny-foolish.

In addition to good food, It is a nice and pleasant experience, and super well located.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,881)

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food, a small but well decorated restaurant, a taste of Peru in Brazil, good mix of traditional an modern cousine, if you are in maceio this is a must go!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank stevenellice
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We was here since the place had many recommendations. We ended up with different kind of foods. All in all: relatively standard food, nothing especially great taste. They try to make the view chic, without success. No harmony with colors. Waiters gave good service. Also plus for the furniture and generally nice and cosy. But we eat the dessert elsewhere.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We went with a couple of friend and has lots of 'tapas' instead of proper meals but it was all very good! The ceviches were to die for! Very nice surprise in Maceio! I would recommend it!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I was in Maceio for 4 days and after my first dining experience at Wanchako I couldn't help but go back the next evening.
Whether you'Ve tried (and are fond of) Peruvian food or not, you're gonna love it! It's a beautiful and perfect mix of tropical ingredients, fine cuisine and great environment. The chef is a lovely person and when I got there the second evening I told her to select what she thought would makes us happy and I couldn't have chosen better. A wonderful selection of ceviche, octopus tiraditos with fresh coconut, mango, lime.
Oh my. It was so good.
Highly recommend it if you want to enjoy a delicious and refreshing pisco followed by Yummie food after a day at the beach.
Gosto Wanchako and you will fall in love as I did!

Date of visit: August 2016