“Staff looked after me”

Jungle Bar Moskkito
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Rurrenabaque
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The amazing people who run this bar looked after me while I was suffering from a bad stomach for days. They even visited me at my hostel! - Besides the staff it has the best setup to watch a game or play some pool. The kitchen is clean and the food is good. 5 stars baby!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

At least for the service they get five points! Very friendly guys who do are willing to make any effort to make you feeling happy! They didn't have a dessert one of our group would like to have, no problem for them, they make it available for you. The Caipirinhas we had were excellent and the atmosphere was great! We enjoyed it to stay there. They have as well playing cards if you ask. Definitely recommended! Muchas gracias por su muy buena atencion!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

They had decent a drink or two that I like, but I given the variety of really good restaurants in Rurrenabaque, I'm not sure why anyone would want to eat here... unless they have a free pizza voucher. A lot of locals hang out here which is good because you can get a feel for the local culture... but also bad because they are a little vulturous towards single ladies. Also, the staff appear a bit miserable.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

My friends and I got a 50% discount in drinks to go to this bar and the night we went they were doing a private party and they didn't want to offer us the discount (even they say it will be the offer for every night) and they also didn't want to serve us some of the drinks as they were reserved for the private party...

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Great cocktails in happy hour led to us getting happy as newts. But I can remember, the food was ok but didn't match menu description (e.g. 'personal sized' pizzas will feed a smallish hamster so go at least for medium if it's for one person), service is glacially slow, and on the plus side, they will change their ubiquitous International Stadium Rock Hits CD for some much better Bolivian rock if you ask nicely. I'd certainly go back to this place, if only for the pisco sours. Hic!