“La Luna - comidas perfecto”
Review of Luna Cafe

Luna Cafe
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Rurrenabaque
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 June 2017

a nice place to enjoy a fine drink or good food, every special wish, no probelm, just ask for! I liked the fresh delicious salad and as well good fish.
all with WIFI, of course!
muchaas grcias a CARMEN, a very charming person, always very friendly and helpful! Carmen, una mujer muy amable!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Stopped in here for a bite to eat and for some cold beers. Beers were very cold!! The spicy pizza was very tasty.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The place is nice, trendy, good music, drinks great start to a nice evening out. However, if you plan to eat make sure you have the time. The was good, when we eventually got it, after an hour of waiting and watching all tables around us get served. Wasn't the waiters fault he was just as unhappy with the wait as we were.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Really liked this place. Good food, good music and sport when its on. The bar is large and spacious with multiple tables and two pool tables. It also has a book exchange for the book worms. You can get a good main for 40-50Bs and the beers are around 25Bs.
The main waitress is a lovely woman who works tirelessly to help fill your belly.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This place is great for dancing and drinks. Had a lot of fun and enjoyed myself. But eat dinner before you go - I ordered two different things on two different nights and both times I couldn't even force myself to eat more than a few bites of my food.