See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I found the room to be clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large, as needed, and with grab bars for safety. A nice collection of DVDs to watch.Staff was helpful and breakfast was good. Enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: I needed and received the first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RogerWK
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for your review we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us .Hope to see you again

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel staff was very kind and the stay in general was absolutely great!! Everything very clean and professional. They have extra things like horseshoes, a fire pit, open kitchen, a list of dvds to borrow from the front desk, etc. This was a good experience and I would recommend staying here if you are going to be in the area and need a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this We are very happy to hear that we meet your expectations. We look forward to having you again as a guest

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I checked into this hotel as it is one of the only ones in Friendship/Adams and we were in town for a family event. Upon arriving, we noticed hair in the drain of our tub along with chunks of soap. When we were getting ready for bed, we pulled the sheets down and they had a red smear on them that looked like ketchup. Assuming it was a stain, I hoped in bed and figured I would stay in a different hotel the following night in Wisconsin Dells. I knew the Dells was a drive but I was willing to go to have a clean shower. We checked out right away the next morning. My mom thought she forgot something in the room and ran back in quickly. When she got to the room, the employee was simply making our beds from the night before, not changing the sheets!!!!!! My mom told the employee that the stain was on the sheet when we pulled down the blankets the night before... I would highly recommend staying in Lake Delton or Wisconsin Dells, paying the extra and having a clean room and sheets!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

We are sorry for the inconvenience this caused. We reached out to you via phone and explained to you what steps we took to rectify the situation and also gave you compensation. The employee that was involved in this issue has been let go due to this situation. We hope you will try us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Family was staying nearby, but I wanted my own space. This was perfect! People at the desk were great! I had an issue with my deadbolt not locking. Front desk guy fixed it in minutes. Parking was easy. Would absolutely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback.We are happy your stay was pleasant .we look forward to see you again

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was very happy with the cleanliness. New carpeting, comfortable beds, and complimentary breakfast bar make for a bonus in my book. The price is right for this "no frills", but very adequate room with small refrigerator and microwave. Adams Inn also has "free WiFi". Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Our room was first floor, facing parking lot, but no noise. Great place for quick stay for a good price.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Adams Inn H, Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Thank you for your review . We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us .we hope to see you again