See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I checked into this hotel as it is one of the only ones in Friendship/Adams and we were in town for a family event. Upon arriving, we noticed hair in the drain of our tub along with chunks of soap. When we were getting ready for bed, we pulled the sheets down and they had a red smear on them that looked like ketchup. Assuming it was a stain, I hoped in bed and figured I would stay in a different hotel the following night in Wisconsin Dells. I knew the Dells was a drive but I was willing to go to have a clean shower. We checked out right away the next morning. My mom thought she forgot something in the room and ran back in quickly. When she got to the room, the employee was simply making our beds from the night before, not changing the sheets!!!!!! My mom told the employee that the stain was on the sheet when we pulled down the blankets the night before... I would highly recommend staying in Lake Delton or Wisconsin Dells, paying the extra and having a clean room and sheets!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

We are sorry for the inconvenience this caused. We reached out to you via phone and explained to you what steps we took to rectify the situation and also gave you compensation. The employee that was involved in this issue has been let go due to this situation. We hope you will try us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Family was staying nearby, but I wanted my own space. This was perfect! People at the desk were great! I had an issue with my deadbolt not locking. Front desk guy fixed it in minutes. Parking was easy. Would absolutely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback.We are happy your stay was pleasant .we look forward to see you again

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was very happy with the cleanliness. New carpeting, comfortable beds, and complimentary breakfast bar make for a bonus in my book. The price is right for this "no frills", but very adequate room with small refrigerator and microwave. Adams Inn also has "free WiFi". Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Our room was first floor, facing parking lot, but no noise. Great place for quick stay for a good price.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Adams Inn H, Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Thank you for your review . We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us .we hope to see you again

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We (our group) basically reserved the entire hotel for a weekend baseball tournament. What a fun place to stay! Our boys enjoyed the volleyball court, basketball in the parking lot, and also the other games that we brought like baggo/cornhole while the parents enjoyed having adult beverages at the fire pit. The water pressure system from their well went out one morning but after a couple of hours was restored. Very inconvenient but there's nothing the hotel could have done to prevent it. It was just one of those things and was repaired quickly. We would definitely stay here again if we're in the area.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Todd H
Adams Inn H, Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed all the outdoor activities. We try to have activities available our guest. We also are glad you enjoyed fire pit.We hope to see you again

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

First time here n will be back . reasonable prices for what you get.got right in and staff was helpful during our stay . continental breakfast offered.they allow dogs as we heard one barking early morning. Near town and only 30 minutes from dells.fire pit in back. Room was clean.only thing was pillows could use some fluff but minor.will be back

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven S
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Steven Thank you for your feedback We appreciate your review and honesty. Our guests are very important to us and we are glad you chose to stay with us. Hope to see you again! thank you.