See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I stayed in the Adams Inn only because there wasn't any accommodations available in Wisconsin Dells over Labor Day weekend and did not want the Super 8 in Reedsburg. This hotel is pretty much a boring place with not much to do around the area. It is most like staying in a regular Comfort Inn. The check-in person on third shift was a Hispanic man whose eyes looked red from being tired and so when I asked him for a noon checkout instead of 11 am, he answered in a surly voice "no I can't do that!" There's no elevator in this hotel so I had to drag all my luggage up a long flight of stairs. The room was at least clean and comfortable but it's nothing to write home about. I also found it inconvenient that the ice machine was all the way downstairs instead of being on the same floor. There is no pool here so don't expect that.

The next morning I called the front desk and asked this woman who was a manager to change the check in time to noon, which she did being polite and friendly. The nightshift guy working last night shouldn't be working there, honestly. My suggestion to the hotel is to stop hiring people who are that rude and look like they've come off the street - nobody likes that! I would only recommend staying here if you are so tired that you need a place to sleep and happen to be in the area. It's definitely not a vacation hotel and they had no coupons for the Dells either.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2015

looked like best place to stay near friendship
room was clean but carpeting was in poor condition,needed caulking repair
stayed 3 nights day 2 did not make up room
don't think I would stay again due to the appearance of carpets and room make up
not much positive to say about breakfast

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Adams Inn H, Front Office Manager at Adams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Thank you for giving us feedback. We take our customers reviews seriously. As of this week all carpeting in rooms and hallways is being replaced. Our housekeeping department.has been made aware of your review . We apologize for not meeting your expectations .

Elana Ackley

Reviewed 23 June 2015

VALUE Excellent
LOCATION On Highway 13. South of Adams. South of RR Tracks (No Train Noise). 1 Entrance / Exit, Slightly Narrow. Ample Parking Paved With Extra Off Lot Parking.
STAFF Excellent, Very Courteous & Friendly
ROOM Very Clean & Tidy. Frig, Micro, TV with HBO & DVD Player (450 Titles at Desk to Loan). All Beds Have New Serta Mattresses. Ample Ac Plugs. Coffee Pot in Room. Individual A/C – Heat Unit.
BREAKFAST Very Good, Guests Extras Including Milk, Cheese & Eggs. 24/7 Coffee, Juice, Tea & Cocoa.
ELEVATOR None, Hotel has 2 Levels
OTHER Picnic & BBQ Areas, Horse Shoes, Family Board Games, 2 Guests Only Computers. Luggage Cart, Medium Bump at Door. Staff Cleans Constantly, No Smells, Very Quiet.
REVISIT Can’t Wait To Return

Room Tip: Rear Rooms (EAST) Face Grassy / Wooded Area
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rich_N_Deb
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My son works for the railroad and the Adams Inn is one of his homes away from home. I spent the night there Monday night and had a wonderful stay. We had driven up from Chicago in a lot of rain and I was very tired. My son had a room reserved for me. It was a handicapped accessible room, which makes it a bit easier for me. The room was very quiet and comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast room and thought it was well stocked. Everything was very clean. I have met some of the staff before, they are all just as nice and friendly as can be. Looking forward to future visits! Do wish it was a little closer to town.

Room Tip: I am sure all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Roberta M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been going to this motel for years and always happy when it was a Super 8. We were concerned when they dropped the Super 8 franchise but all seemed good after the change to the Adams Inn. On our last visit we discovered there were now new owners and we saw some changes, some iffy in our opinion. But, our two day stay turned out just fine and we actually saw some improvements in services offered even though some changes were disappointing. However, our stay was fine over all and we will give the new owners our continued business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple