“The Best in the Northwest”
Review of Moose Creek BBQ

Moose Creek BBQ
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stopped in around 7:00 for a Saturday night dinner. The small eatery was less than half-filled when we arrived and close to being filled to capacity by the time we left. You order at the counter and the food is then brought to your table. Our meals arrived after a very short wait. I had the ‘Three Meat’ Dinner, consisting of brisket, pulled pork and chicken. I also had a side order of one hot link. Everything was very good, but the unquestionable standout was the brisket, which was thickly sliced, extremely tender, and very well seasoned with a great bark. I believe it was the best that I have ever had over the countless BBQ places I have eaten at in both Snohomish and King County. My wife, a non-meat eater, had the Loaded Potato—a very large potato, topped with cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onions and since she passed on the choice of meat toppings option, they offered to add sautéed peppers (red and green) and yellow onions. There is no doubt that we will be back.

1  Thank DP49

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We had the 4-meet-sampler, which is a good thing to go for if you are undecided. Personally, I preferred the pulled pork, but the other meats were excellent, too. Our son loves ribs - and he was very happy with what he got. The portions are generous and filling.
This is real BBQ, prepared for the day. Therefore, when they are out, you have to go somewhere else (they do warn about this on their website, where you'll find the full menu) - but they hold the food for you if you call ahead.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I ordered a brisket sandwich from their food truck at TankFest at Paine Field. They were totally unprepared and very unprofessional. They took the money ($12.50) very fast but the orders just trickled out at a very slow pace. I waited at least 50 minutes in the hot sun for my sandwich. Many people were demanding refunds. They did not seem to care and gave no explanation.

I grabbed my sandwich and went across the tarmac to find my wife. We sat down and opened the box....and found they had given me pulled pork instead of brisket.

Not a good experience at all....and my pulled pork is much better. Great disappointment.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

The BBQ is great, recommend the pulled pork or chicken. The brisket is great and all but would be tens times greater if it was not in slices. Loaded potato is the bomb,Great people wish this place was a little bigger.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Get here early because they sell out and once they're out, that's it for the day. I like the spicy BBQ sauce but it is not for the faint of heart! It has a healthy bite to it.