All reviews continental breakfast front desk gas fire spent one night here yogurt would stay here again second floor san juan islands night's sleep bit dated deception pass room was clean and comfortable large room no elevator convenient location small town ferry terminal
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Very nice hotel...not new, nothing really fancy, but the rooms are good size, very clean and the owners are on site.

There were 4 in our group and we stayed in 2-rooms not knowing what to expect and were pleased with the hotel. Nice people, very friendly and helpful and acted like they were happy we were staying with them.

Room Tip: No complaints about anything
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

For us this was a quick stop prior to catching the early ferry. It was good for this purpose, though otherwise the location on a busy road leads to some road noise. Ok with windows closed. Very clean, comfortable bed. We left before breakfast was served.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

First time here, didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Appearance and decor, inside and outside was not the same generic look we all know very well from the chain hotels. Room was comfortable, TV had actual cable, AC worked. Staff was personable and attentive. Consider staying here for sure!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Old and a bit dingy ...
Would not stay here again...
Booking on TripAdvisor was 50% less..hotel would not honor. ..go figure, small town.
Would recommend careful shopping in Anacortes...
Adios Anaco...

Reviewed 30 June 2018

My wife and I had a reservation set for a Friday night upon return from the San Juan Islands on a trip this last May. Due to an medical emergency, I was taken via EMS to Island Hospital the preceding Wednesday where I was kept all night, My wife then made a reservation to stay that night at Anaco Bay Inn and also for Thursday night , noting a change from our friday reervation. With my medical problem It was necessary I return home after Thursday. Upon check out, the owner would not restless us from the Frida night reservation-claiming we didn't;t give over two days notice. this is really cheap business policy, if not illegal, at least unethical and very poor as I do some travel critiques and writing. Even so, this place is old and dumpy, a relic from the 1950s at best, the breakfast was a disgusting joke, the TV didn't even work over one night and day. We travel quite a bit and although now living in Florida know the NW form living there many years and have never seen such a poor way of doing business in a major tourist area of the Northwest. this owner should be ashamed and were i living nearer, i would file a claim, As we do return to the area often and we have many traveling friends, this place will obviously not be recommended as either a reputable or desirable place to stay.

Room Tip: would not recommend either for service, quality or reputable and fair billing!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple