All reviews sports bar moons restaurant slot machines rv park bay view room non smoking area table games native art parking lot la conner gas station crab water pressure upon check bed was very comfortable anacortes ferry large bathroom
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We didn't even know we were staying at a casino - a plus for us. The hotel is separate from the casino, but in the same building. The beds were plush and the rooms were quiet. It was quite luxurious and well done. We loved it!

Room Tip: Bay view rooms are more expensive. I wouldn't pay the extra.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night for oyr friends wedding. I was so impressed by this hotel casino. In my opinion it's more elegant than the Silver in Reno. The ADA bathroom in our room was spa luxury better than most cruise ships. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We had dinner in the spirts bar. First time trying fried pickles. They were yummy. The town of Anacortes was so cute and the people in town also very friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We had an overnight stay last week at this hotel. This is a fantastic stay. Staff were friendly and attentive. Room was very clean and comfortable, especially the bed and pillows. The landscaping and grounds were beautiful and great area to take a walk. Loved the Mocha Joe coffee shop in the lobby. It was great to head downstairs for our morning coffee without having to leave the facility. Had lots of restaurant options. Food and service were great. We did not gamble at the casino, so don't really have much to say about those facilities. Overall very impressed and we enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The good service started with booking a room. The operator was very pleasant and accommodating re dates that I wished to visit. I had to change reservation date and the operator again worked with me to get another within my availability.

If you are facing the property, the hotel is on the far right. Of course I parked far left so had to walk through the casino with my luggage so expect I looked a tad our of place. Check in was efficient and check out was quick albeit I was the only person coming and going.

I was assigned a bay view room with a balcony on the 5th floor. The view is nice but spoiled by having to look beyond many assorted RVs parked and a big plant/warehouse is also part of scenery. The rest of the grounds are very nice and well maintained. My balcony overlooked an outdoor restaurant that provided a measure of entertainment as I critiqued diner's table manners and speculated on relationships. The room is large and appeared to be recently redecorated. The bed was fine for me and the towels good quality. A working fridge and Keurig pot with coffee pods is provided but no tea pods. I requested extra sugar and the service was immediate.

The casino is not Vegas. Although only a few folks were noted playing during the day, it was full of gamblers at night. I was there on a w/e so there was a live band. They were OK but it was so loud that it could even be heard in the hotel lobby where I had escaped to. Before my trip I joined the Player Club to get a free $5.00. I topped it up with more dollars but the Player Club slots thing drove me nuts because most of the time the machines could not read it. I called for help a couple of times but nobody came. Incidentally - I was annoyed because if you have "cents" left in the machine at payout - it will not give you back that money. So lets say 85 cents is left - it won't pay out. I complained to floor staff and was told you never will get cents back That is a rip-off.

I ate Chinese at Manchu Wok for dinner. The noodles and fried rice were really horrible but the rest was edible and considering the price and portion I can't complain. Chocolate cake at Carver's Cafe is fabulous. I ordered the western scramble for breakfast at Carber's which was very good and could have fed two. Servers at both restaurants went the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied.
I also visited the store where again service aimed to please. In fact all staff at the property were friendly, always acknowledging me and eager to assist.

Unlike Vegas, the visitors here were old folks like me so not sure if this is a go to place for young-uns but if you need B&B or gamble you may enjoy staying here.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank boocat149
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My husband and I travelled from Canada for a short stay and we were so impressed with location and restaurants, gaming, king size suite. Wonderful service, great outside walking area by the river. Very refreshing.
The meals r huge Yu could share breakfast for one between two. Chinese food was a huge service

Stayed: July 2018