All reviews sports bar moons restaurant slot machines rv park bay view room non smoking area la conner upon check bed was very comfortable anacortes ferry rooms were very clean happy hour stayed one night king room short drive san juan islands friday harbor
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a suite and it was very nice and good sized. Bathroom has two sinks, large walk in shower and jetted tub. Not a fan of the sliding window into living room from bath but easily closed. Refrigerator in bedroom instead of close to sink and microwave but at least it's there! Would rate housekeeping a little lower than 4 stars but not bad. Small gift shop and restaurants on site. Didn't try any but menu showed a good variety if a bit pricey. Penny slots in casino! About 10-15 minutes into Anacortes depending on ferry traffic. Would definitely recommend a room facing the water. Very relaxing sitting on balcony watching boats.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I have stayed here before, and have had a poor response to my early arrival requests. This time I was in touch with the Manager and let him know I was wishing an early arrival. I am disabled and have many injuries that cause me to get tired easily and therefore need to rest often. I was told the hotel was sold out the night before my arrival but was told all efforts would be made to make my arrival go smoothly. I arrived at 1:00 p.m. we stalled as much as we could to allow them to be able to get a room ready for us. Well they did, We were greeted with smiles and pleasant hello's, even the cleaning staff were very friendly and also greeted us with smiles and hello's. I was able to be in my room at 1:00 p.m. and rest, then enjoy the beautiful view, which is ocean water that ends in a channel which leads boaters to Seattle without being in rough ocean waters. Many islands to see from our balcony, many birds to watch. We had an early dinner at the restaurant, where we sat on the huge deck overlooking the water view. They had a huge roaring fire to sit and watch, the appetizers we ordered were fantastic. Had happy hour wine which was quite good. I forgot to say our room was spotless, the bathroom was very clean, the bed and sitting area was absolutely clean and smelt clean no smoke smell what so ever. The casino was clean although smoky, but they have a non smoking section. I found the Casino area by the walkway to the hotel was playing better with me. Had a great breakfast the next morning quite reasonable, being a Canadian this means a lot. Will we be back, you bet we will.

Room tip: pay the extra amount to get waterview, no real need for a balcony as the windows open wide for you to take in the view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank diamondvancouver
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We selected a room with a view of the Saratoga Waterway. This room included a small balcony, some do not. The room was spacious , the bed comfortable the the full bath was just fine. We also had a coffee maker, Cable TV and it was very peaceful. The room attendants did a very good job, even when we slept in a bit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Swinomish Lodge both before and after our kayak/camping adventure trip with Crystal Seas in Friday Harbor. After researching all of the local accommodations, we felt Swinomish offered the best rates for immaculate and spacious rooms. However, what secured our decision to book with Swinomish was our pleasant interaction with Angela Crossley, who spoke with us several times to ensure our rental car would be stored at the hotel and that we had a complimentary transport to the ferry both before our kayak trip and back to Swinomish upon our return. Angela advised us courteously and promptly and even made calls to ensure all arrangements were accurate. Above the beautiful lodging - the food was amazing there. They offer a happy hour and an outdoor dining area with reduced prices for amazing appetizers and drinks. All in all, while we were on San Juan Island, we had no worries about our car and transportation. Excellent accommodation!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChipOn
Reviewed 14 August 2016

We were not there to gamble but rather attend the Anacortes Art Festival. It was a great location and the room was lovely; good size, clean and a very comfortable bed. We had a great view overlooking the water.

Room tip: Ask for a water view!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends