All reviews sports bar moons restaurant slot machines rv park bay view room non smoking area la conner upon check bed was very comfortable anacortes ferry rooms were very clean happy hour stayed one night king room short drive san juan islands friday harbor
Reviewed 24 February 2016

13moons is always a treat and a terrific place to meet friends. After a fun evening, the bayside rooms that have the full sliding doors make for a very relaxing morning. The staff is always excellent, and its our go-to place.

Room tip: Bayside rooms are the best, and the suites are on the NE corner.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I'm not a fan of casinos because I believe that gambling is a plague on our society.
Further, I believe that our first nation people have a very deep and rich cultural and historical heritage to draw from and share but that the casinos are just another form of exploitation.
Given the above, my wife wanted to see a show there, I bought tickets for her and we showed up on the evening for which I though I had bought the tickets.
The tickets were actually for the previous evening, my mistake.
Event staff were still able to accommodate us, somehow finding us seats in the reserved section at a sold out show.
Kudos to the event staff for helping to redeem my error!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Fat O
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We have stayed here on two separate occasions and each time we have been very pleased with the pleasant staff and nicely decorated and appointed rooms. On one stay, the hotel had to be evacuated due to a fire in one of the kitchens. We were pleasantly surprised at checkout to see that we were not charged for that night's stay. We will return next time we are in the area. The restaurants and casino are a fun bonus.

Room tip: Ask to be on the water side as the view is pretty nice and the rooms are quiet.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank reneejimrose
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a week for work. Great price for nice upgraded rooms and being very quite for being next to railroad tracks. The casino is very small with not a lot of tables and mostly slot machines and has 3 restaurants and a deli. The rooms and hotel are very clean and very well kept. Great location to Anacortes and the refineries were I was working. Will stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2016

The hotel is nicely designed and well managed.
Our room had a great view to the nature at the back and got double rainbow upon arrival!

During our stay there was a false fire alarm but the staff handled it very well, was apologetic, and gave discount towards the next stay.

The only regret we had was that, as non smokers, we weren't able to enjoy the gaming facilities and some of the food options. I know it's asking a bit much of a casino but if they want to attract younger demographics then it's something I hope they consider in the future.

Date of stay: September 2015