“I have stayed here 4 or 5 times, consistently good experience, Quiet room upstairs”

Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Airway Heights
Reviewed 11 September 2017

This is the perfect place to stay the night before a flight. The best price I found with several searches, except the really crappy places. They even keep my car for up to 4 days while I'm away, this time I was gone 6 days and they only charged me $12, the airport would have been $30+ also I get door step service rather than drag my luggage from the Economy parking lot, and back to... The bed was great, pillows small but great, feels like down. Bathroom had good lighting, curved shower curtain rod, all important to me if you read my other reviews, these are huge. Great TV, desk, ironing board but no fridge :-( Super nice lady at the front desk, nice shuttle guy, 5 min to the airport. Lots of restaurants nearby, Panda express walking distance as well as a convenience store for last minute airplane snacks or a cold beer ☺ The Breakfast is food to give you some calories to start the day, not spectacular but I find myself there every stay, it is built into the cost of the room so why not use it. Waffles, Biscuits and gravy are best, they also have potato pieces and fried eggs that were obviously frozen in a cooked state and rewarmed, by the janitor. OK it's not a gourmet restaurant. Juices, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, milk, lots of healthy choices.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms 122 and 222, ice machine and vending noise as well as staircase
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
mikeSpokane, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear walks4653,
All of us at the Days Inn and Suites of Spokane Airport greatly appreciate your loyalty. Our staff is dedicated to the satisfaction of our guests. We also take pleasure in going out of our way to make your stay comfortable, prompt, convenient, and restful. Thank you for taken advantage of our NEW Hot Breakfast (6am-9am) 7days a week. Our complementary shuttle to nearby attraction, and our park and fly services, allow guests affordable and convenient parking and transport to and from the Spokane Airport. As well, as other common destinations within Airway Heights. Your business is appreciated and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I was very happy with the help I received. It was very easy to check in and they accommodated my need. I will be back soon!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear elizabethsU1757FG,
We appreciate you sharing about your recent visit. I’m glad you found the property to be an excellent place for a quick overnight stay. We are glad that the staff, location, and room were to your standards. Not to mention the nearby stores and restaurants were also A-Plus during your stay. It’s also good to know that you took advantage of the complimentary shuttle to the airport, offer from 3:45am-12:30am, seven days a week. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
Best Regards, Rafael

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Was needing two beds.. We are traveling for the 1st time, and do not really know one another.. This room made it very odd for our sleeping arrangements.. Next time I will make sure when I book a suite the information for two beds will be spelled out clearer to me...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Brenda W,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It’s good to know that the room was clean and inexpensive for your overnight accommodations. I am glad that the staff was friendly and helpful. I apologize that the room wasn’t to your expectations. The Days Inn and Suites offers different room types with larger space in addition to the room you opted to book. When making future reservations please inquire with the property directly about the room accommodations so that the best reservation can be made to suit your needs. I apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. We appreciate your business and do hope you will consider Days Inn and Suites Spokane Airport for future hotel accommodations.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
mikeSpokane, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We got in late and got picked up from the airport. After getting to the hotel, the clerk was friendly and courteous. The next morning was no different. We weren't picked up by our ride till after checkout se we waited In the lobby and they were very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 829emmao,
We appreciate your review of the Days Inn and Suites of Spokane Airport. Our staff is dedicated to the satisfaction of our guest. We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable, convenient services. Our location is near the airport, and our reliable shuttle service are only two of our many services offered to make your trip less worry some. We appreciate your business and hope you will return for future travel needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Airway Heights
7.4 km away
Hampton Inn by Hilton Spokane Airport
3.4 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport

Been to Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights? Share your experiences!