Stratford Suites(Airway Heights)
US$145
US$122
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$157
US$131
US$127
US$159
US$121
All reviewsnorthern questsports barslot machinespillow menunon smoking sectionnoodle housefree valet parkingcrabfood courtnoodlesevery employeeamazing showerturn down serviceking roomfirst rateprime ribglass enclosed
Reviewed 23 June 2011

A great place to stay if in Spokane. Well worth the money for what you get.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Tho0505
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This is a very well designed and decorated hotel, first class job. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are beautiful, the beds very comfortable and very clean.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Stayed here last fall & had a bad experience so they comped us a free night, which we used. This time was very enjoyable and I would be back. The rooms are not huge but big enough, a fridge no micro. The beds are heaven. The rooms are soundproofed. We ate in the Fais Noodle restaurant & Woodlands Cafe, both good and reasonable. Since Spokane is the attraction its a good 15 min from Spokane & the interstate was under construction to about one backed up lane so we went the scenic way, thanks to the free wifi and google maps. This place is classy but reasonable, free valet parking or free park yourself a minute away.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2011

My wife and I stayed that the Northern Quest Hotel in Aprill '11 and had a great experience. We booked a package that gave us dining and gambling credit. We ate at the buffet with the dining credit and had breakfast. It was okay, average buffet breakfast food.
The standard room was nice. The shower worked great and the bed was fantastic, soft and comfortable. My favorite thing in the rooms is the ipod alarm clock. I love the relaxing sounds built into the clock. We always set it to the waterfall sounds with birds chirping. It is great.
We have previously stayed here 2 other times. The first time, about 1.5 years ago, we got a presidential suite on the top floor that was amazing. It had a Kohler shower system unlike anything I have experienced before. It had an electronic temperature and lighting control system mounted on the wall where you could change the color of the mood lighting as well as the temperature and any of the nearly 10 shower heads. Simply awesome and impressive. The room also had a nice seating area and couches as well as a wet bar area. The only problem with the trip was that we were promised chocolates and flowers in our room, in addition to our champagne, but never got the chocloates and flowers. I complained when I checked out and received a voucher for $100 in dining credit and free room upgrade on my next trip, along with an apology letter from the manager. I was very impressed with their response and booked another stay.
The second trip with the diining credit and room upgrade, about 1 year ago, we just got a superior suite room. It still had a great shower, expanded seating area, comfy bed and my favorite alarm clock.
We ate at Maslows with our $100 dining credit and they were out of steak filet's so I tried the buffalo steak. It was super good and impressive. My wife ordered the chicken and it was excellent. She was hesitant at trying the buffalo, but on the recommendation of the waiter she had a bite and I couldn't get her away from my dinner. The waiter guy was super nice and did a great job.
Overall I think this is a great place to stay as long as you get what you are promised during booking. If I hadn't received the personal letter from the manager after my first bad experience, I would not have returned. Instead, they took care of us and we have been back several times.

Room Tip: Sometimes you can get a better deal by calling
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roook
Reviewed 7 April 2011

I'm not sure why people were writing bad reviews. I'm very picky and even cranky at times and I could find nothing wrong. Check in was smooth and pleasant even gave us a requested floor and early checkin. The bell hop was extremely helpful with features in the room. Room was very clean and refreshing deco. Bed very good high end linens and the best pillows. Shower out of this world. Took extra showers just to enjoy it. WOW. All of the help were friendly and extremely helpful and accommodating. The casino was overly smoky and they could have a larger non-smoking. Food was great, good portions and price was ok. All around I would recommend the hotel anytime. Nice job to all of you!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple