See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This place has a nice atmosphere, clean, cozy, friendly staff. I left my shoes in room after i check out and the lady bring it to my car, very impressed. Love this staying, i would stay again! Good location! Close to everything. Good price! Quiet. Great value!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were in town and needed a place to stay as we got in later than expected. We stopped here and were greeted by a very nice man at the desk and a well groomed friendly dog.
We got our room without any problems and it wasn't bad for a Saturday night. There was some noise but nothing too crazy. I'd stay here again if I'm in the area. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean. Nothing made us feel uneasy about staying here. It was perfect for one night.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Leslie J
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Made a reservation - nonrefundable. that was ok because it was a good rate. However, there was not a final cost until I had committed to purchase. Then they added a nearly 50% charge for fees etc ($96 room and then $46+ for extra charges). I called immediately to cancel and was told ``too late. it's nonrefundable.''
Good thing I had a Chase card and they canceled the transaction.
This deceptive at best, fraudulent at worst.
I usually know better, but lesson learned.
Never buy anything where the bottom line is not revealed before purchase.

Room tip: read all reviews of this place.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

don't go. dirty. mold in bathroom. sheets had stains. needs remodeling. unfriendly front desk person. breakfast was okay but always out of items. just don't go and stay elsewhere. wish we had. it is very noisy too.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ApacheMesa
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel I made it all the way through the night. Yes, the hotel is old but seemed clean. SEEMED clean. The first thing I noticed is when I took a shower and there was hair inside of the drain trap and on the shower curtain gross I got past that and then as I was gathering my stuff to leave I noticed on the bedspread that there was a big, yes a bedbug!! so I mediately notified the manager. He came up and didn't say much. Just kept staring at me and then saw some cigarettes sitting on the counter that my daughter had been smoking OUTSIDE of the room and tried to turn the whole thing around and blame me for smoking in the room. He tried to kick us out even tried to enter the bathroom on my daughter was showering!! and then tried to run my card for damage a deposit!!! and I have yet to hear from anyone at that hotel! Do not stay there !

Date of stay: May 2017